C4 *Allison*

Allison's point of view

The RJ guys eyes follow me everywhere I go. Oliver and Logan are watching me like hawks. Finally I made it to my last period English and none of them have it with me. I walked into the class reading one of my personal favorite books divergent by Veronica Roth. It's my fourth time reading the series. I saw a tall man with white brushed back hair with a blue button up shirt. I walked up to him and stopped reading.

"Hi I'm Allison Honeywell. Where do I sit? " I asked him. He smiled at me as he looked around the 5 long tables and chairs around the room.

"I'm Mr. Hall welcome to our class, you will be sitting next to Destiny in the neon yellow sweatshirt." he says and points to the girl. I walked over to her and sat to her left.

"I'm Allison" I introduced myself.

"destiny" she says scrambling to write something. The girl across from me is in my history class too her name is Madison, then Alyssa who is also in my history, and a girl named jasmine at the end. Alyssa doesn't seem to like me and Madison looks like the sporty type.

I looked around the room and saw superhero posters everywhere, a weekly schedule for this class, and a desk in the corner.

" everyone hand in your a midsummer's night dream essay's" mr. Hall said and everyone got up, but I sat still.

"I love that book" I whispered to myself hopefully no one heard me.

At the end of class a girl named Izabella got mad at mr. Hall and was Sent to the office. When I got out of class Oliver, RJ, and Logan were at my locker waiting for me. I put everything in my bag and walked out of the school with the boys. Logan went to his car while RJ and Oliver followed me.

I saw my baby. My baby is my motorcycle it's a replica of Nightwing's motorcycle. The actor Who played dick Grayson signed my beautiful baby. It was black with a Nightwing symbol shaped windseild and it had pockets and compartments that are dark blue.

"I see you brought Nightwing" Oliver smiled. I find it funny because he pouted when I didn't let him drive it.

"you are not touching my bike" I said and pulled on my helmet. Will I have helmet hair? Yes and I love it. RJ looked at me with lustful eyes, horny Boys. "see you tomorrow" I said as I raced twords my house back in the woods. It's hidden by tree to hide it. I parked my bike by the garage and took a walk around the woods. I always did This back home. Then I heard a snap behind me.

"Who are you? Why are you following me? Whoever you are please go away!" I said to whoever was behind me.