"Look what the cat dragged in." I muttered as I walked up to the area she was in.

Luke chuckled a little, close behind me.

I took one of the only 2 seats left.

And unfortunately, that was the one next to Annabitch.

Luke sat next to me, and the professor started the lesson.

"Turn to page 934." She said.

Some of the Wizards smiled at that, thinking about platform 9 & 3/4's.

I however frowned, because I didn't bring my book.

Oops.

So, instead of raising my hand and asking the teacher for one, I just made one appear infront of me.

"Using the instructions in the book, turn your brick into something you use all the time. This will help in times when you need it, but don't have it with you." The teacher said.

Not needing there stupid magic, I made my trusty sword 'Riptide' appear (In sword form) on my desk.

I know what your thinking: The demigods will recognize it!

But don't worry, I'm smarter then that (I think). I put a 'glamour' thing on it so they won't recognize it.

The other Demigods (The ones on Annabeths side) weren't to happy when I did this because, unlike me, they had to use wands because they didn't have prince-of-the-universe powers like me.

"Show of." Annabeth mumbled, probably not meaning for me to hear it.

"Bitch brain." I said back, but quietly so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"Go to tartarus." She said back.

"Then I'll see you there." I smirked.

"To bad, I've already been."

"So have I. Your not the only one to make it out. How many times have you been? Once? That's wimpy." I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Like you've been there."

"Your right, I haven't been there. I've lived there. I go there every so often for a 5 month work out." I said smirking.

"I don't believe you for a second." He said.

It's the truth, when in bored, I go there for a really long workout.

"You wan'a fight?" I said.

"I'm not scared of you." She said.

She's lying.

How do I know?

In case I haven't told you already, I can smell emotions.

I leaned in a little, and whispered in her ear.

"I can smell emotions."

I smirked when I said this, and she tensed up.

"I don't believe you." She said finally.

"Fine." I said, shrugging, and leaning back in my seat, "Believe what you want. And if your really not scared, meet me by the Quidditch pitch after dinner."

"Get to work everyone!" The professor said, clearly not impressed by the work she's seen. "Has anyone done it yet?"

2 people raised there hands, including me.

The other person was obviously Hermione.

"What did you end up with?" She asked.

"A quill." Hermione said, smiling.

Then, the teacher turned to me.

"My sword. Flash." I said, smirking.

Ya, I just renamed my sword of the top of my head.

Got a problem?

The teacher looked appalled, "And why, is it named 'Flash'?" She asked, fearful of the answer.

"Because when people meet it, there life flashes before there eyes. And that's the last thing they see before all they can think of is the agonizing pain they inflected on other people." I said, smirking.

I do that a lot, don't I?

I guess smirking is my signature expression.