I Don't Speak Spanish

Start from the beginning

Cece smiled and placed the tray on the coffee table. She sat on the couch in front of the couch Alison and Emily were sitting on and placed her hands on her lap. She looked at Alison and Emily and smiled.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked looking at Emily.

"Nothing, I just wanted to introduce you to mi amor," As soon as Emily said that she gazed at Alison with her eyes clouded with adoration. Alison looked back and blushed furiously.

"I know who your love is, Emily," Cece said and smirked. "Both of you are all over the news."

She looked at Alison and sadly smiled. "I'm sorry about what happened to you. Are okay now?"

Alison tensed up. Cece's voice was soothing and caring, it sounded so much like her mother's. A wave of nostalgia came upon her and she flinched at the sensation.

"Yeah, I'm fine and don't say sorry, you weren't the one who kidnapped me," Alison said, almost coldy as she glared at the floor.

Emily noticed this and was quick enough to change the subject and lessen the tension, for it was growing larger every second. They talked for hours and eventually they got an angry call from Mary, hollering over the phone and Alison could just imagine the scowl on her face.

Emily drove her home and Alison saw Jax, with his arms crossed, on the porch, with a deep frown on his face. Alison gave Emily a chaste kiss on Emily's cheek and left the car. She made her way to the porch, her heart beating immensely at what was to come.

When Jax saw Alison, his face lit up, but his scowl was still there. "Where were you, Alison?"

"With Emily." She said and prepared for all the questions.

"I heard about what happened last night."

"Okay."

"Do you know how worried sick we've been?"

"Yeah, and I'm sorry."

"Where's your phone?"

"In my pocket."

"Why weren't you answering?"

"It was on silent."

"And why were you on the newspapers?"

"I don't kno–"

"It also said you went to Cece's house, what the hell were you doing there?"

"Emily brought me there and chill with the questions, Jax." Alison huffed and looked behind him to see Jason coming out of the house.

He smiled at the sight of his sister and engulfed her in a bear hug. You see, Jax wasn't really the type to show that much affection, unlike Jason. He pulled away and a smile creeped up on Alison's face.

It was the same smile she had on everytime Jason hugged her.

"We were worried sick!" He exclaimed and then smiled, "But I'm glad you're okay, kitten."

Alison smiled and they all went to the kitchen and ate their dinner. Alison felt something vibrate in her pocket and she took it out to see Mary's name on the screen. Oh god, she thought. She answered the call and was immediately met with Mary's voice that was hollering in spanish.

"Geez, Mary. I don't speak Spanish."

"You blanca, go to fucking sleep, you have a concert to do tomorrow!"

"Okay, Mary," Alison said and chuckled, "Byeee, I love you!"

And before Mary could reply, she hung up. She continued eating with her brothers and then after that she went upstairs and collapsed on her bed, completely exhausted.

Her eyeslids were getting heavy and befote she knew it, she fell asleep.

***

I have finally gotten over my crush that everyone says is alike to Alison DiLaurentis which is a bad thing. It is not good to fall for a clone of Alison Dilaurentis and is gay and straight again.

I didn't exactly tell yall how I "broke" up with her. If you guys read my other story, then you would have known that my code name for her is Skye and that Skye had gave me a note saying she liked me back.

Then, we somehow ended up making out. (Don't ask)

I just got... tired... and broke off our fling or whatever and the next day I saw her smooching this boy in our class.

Tragic