Blondie

[1]

This was the first fanfiction I ever wrote so that's why you might encounter grammatical problems and paragraphs that might not make sense but that only goes up to Chapter 11 since I had a writer's block and wrote Chapter 12 like a few weeks later when my grammar had miraculously improved lol bye

Ashley~ xo ~

--------
UPDATE:

Edited- (06/13/16)

I didn't edit chapter two yet so you'd see the difference

---------

Emily POV-

I jolted awake when I heard my Mom scream my name from downstairs. I sat up and looked around. When I didn't hear her voice again, I laid back down on my bed, staring up to the ceiling, wondering why my Mom woke me up since I always woke up at 10 but when I glanced at my clock it's like 7:30.

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard her scream again, making me arch an eyebrow.

I bolted out of my bed and ran into my closet, when I realized it was the first day of school. Not that I cared. It's just that I promised my friends that I would come to school in time for the first day of school. After I changed into my usual clothes, you know, the plain white shirt that I top with a black leather jacket.. um.. my denim jeans and some combat boots? I think you've got the idea, I ran downstairs to find my Mom leaning her back against the kitchen counter.

I smiled at her but she didn't return it, instead she just stood up and looked at me with a stern look etched on her fairly old face.

"I have to talk to you. Now." She demands sternly as she started walking into the living room. With a sigh, I followed her. I was used to this. My Mom not saying good morning to me or anything.

She sat on the couch while I stayed standing on the doorway, awkwardly crossing my arms. "Why are you always like this?" She suddenly asked, her voice, full of venom, echoing throughout the empty livingroom.

"Like what?" I mocked, snickering when I see the frown on her face become deeper.

"You're always drunk when you come home during the weekends and you always smell like sex too." My Mom said with a grimace making me scoff. She looked up to me and for the first time in 5 years, I see something cloud in her eyes.

Concern.

I looked at my Mom in confusion. She had never acted like this before. Like she cared. She always let me do whatever the hell I wanted to do. But now.. she's questioning me that? The reason why I'm always like this? Well, because I just think you don't care anymore.

"Why do you care?" I asked blankly with an emotionless expression on my face.

"Because I'm your mother, Em." She spoke softly. She reached up and held my hands, and for a second, something flashed in my head. It was my mom in a nice flowly pink dress holding my tiny hands, like she was right now, as she stared up to me in concern. "Your mother!" She suddenly yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts as she gripped on my hand, making me yelp as I yanked my hand away from her grip. I smirked, mockingly, nevertheless.

"This isn't funny, Emily. You know how much I love you and-"

"I most definitely don't know how much you love me. As a matter of fact; I don't think you do. You don't show any kinds of affection or signs that you love me, do you?" I snapped, unable to hold it back.