Chapter nine

Quick a/n this story has over 300 views! Yey thank you I love you all! By the way could you comment some things they could do at Draco's house? Thanks chickens!

Draco and Harry walked along the lake in the park near Draco's house. Harry was admiring the trees- the way they twisted and turned and the way the snow layered them in white- too busing to notice the girls admiring him. But Draco noticed. Draco noticed everything. He shot each one a glare that could frightened Snape, but then one dared to walk up to them. She was pretty enough; wavy hazel hair, chestnut eyes, but to Draco she was a beast.

"Hey," she said to Harry.

"Oh, hi," Harry replied, oblivious.

"I'm Cathy. What's your name?"

"I'm Harry, and this is-"

"Harry! I love that name!" She giggled, and Draco admitted a low growl. "Wow what are you a werewolf?" she joked, as if such a thing only existed in books. A muggle, then. "Come on, Harry, I want to show you something, a place I found here with my friends." Draco narrowed his eyes and glared at her, but Cathy didn't seem to notice. Harry placed a gentle hand on his shoulder to sooth him.

"That's very kind of you, but no thank you, Cathy." She pouted.

"Another time, then. I hope I see you around."

'And I hope you rot in hell,' Draco thought, glaring after her.

"What a pig," Draco said after she was gone.

"She wasn't a pig, love. She just didn't know."

"Well she should've. You're mine. No one else's." Draco took Harry's hand in his, and try continued walking.

A/N okay as you can see by this tiny crappy chapter I really new inspiration so please please please comment ideas! Thank you! Hopefully with all your fab suggestions the next chapter will be better!

~Gorgi xx