Chapter six

A/N guys I am so happy I've just seen this story has like sixty views! I know that's literally nothing but to me it's huge since I though I had no views! Thanks so much I love you all xxx

Draco walked into the common room. Harry was with Ron and Hermione, so he was alone. He let him go begrudgingly, but he trusted Harry, and, although he would never admit it, he knew his mate's friends were descent people.

"Hi, Draco," a voice said. Pansy. "You look gorgeous today. I've barely been able to see you with Potter," she spat the word, "hanging around you all the time. Isn't he annoying! Like a spot you can't get rid of!" She burst into hysterical laughter, but Draco was deathly serious.

"If." He took a step forwards. "You." Another step. "Dare." Step. "Insult." Step. "Harry." Step. "Again." Step. By this point Pansy was being pushed against the wall, hard. "Then I will personally rip out your internal organs and shove them down your throat." Pansy ducked under his arm and ran away, terrified. Draco growled after her.

----

Harry sat by the lake next to Ron and Hermione.

"I still can't believe you're with Malfoy," Ron said. "I mean, he was such a git to us, I can't believe anyone could ever like him."

"Ron," Hermione said in a warning tone.

"I mean, I know he's your mate and all, but you must want to punch him sometimes." Ron glanced over at Harry, and cringed at the murderous look in his eyes. Before Ron knew anything, his nose was bleeding and Harry was stalking away. "Did he just- did you just hit me?"

"He punched you actually. With good reason, too. I thought I had explained all this mate stuff to you. Never insult Draco in front of Harry. It would be worse if it was the other way around though. You could quite possibly be dead by now." Ron gulped.

----

Harry stalked into the common room.

"You won't believe-" he began, but stopped as Draco started the exact same sentence. "You first." Draco explained what Pansy had done, and Harry explained the crime Ron had committed.

"You stood up for me?"

"Of course I did, baby." Harry climbed onto Draco's lap and kissed him softly. When he pulled away, Draco grabbed his head and pulled him towards him again. This time the kiss was anything but soft.