Chapter eight

"You must be Harry," Lucius said. "Draco's told us all about you in his letters." Draco flushed bright red as Harry turned and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, sir."

"Draco, take Harry to your room." He looked at him, the look which meant 'no sex'.

"Come on, Harry." Draco took Harry's hand and led him to his room.

Harry gaped. Draco's room was amazing. It was huge- bigger than three of his bedroom at the Dursley's. The walls were a silver grey. There was a large double bed with an emerald duvet in the centre of the room. There was a large arched window with a window seat. There was also a wardrobe and a chest of draws.

"Do you like it?" Draco asked.

"Baby it's- it's amazing!" Draco grinned. He lead Harry to the bed and they sat there cross legged, talking and kissing until they were called for dinner.

A/N sorry this chapter's so short and probably quite crappy! I have an idea of what I want to do but I'm not sure how to get there so I'm just trying to figure that out.

Sorry if I don't post as much as I did, I'm back at school so don't have that much time.

Thank you so much for over 200 reads! I know that's literally nothing but to me it's a lot! I love you all!

Gorgi xx