Chapter thirty four

Harry's P.O.V
Once we got to the Burrow we walked into the tent very much like the one Bill and Fleur used. When everyone got there it was time for speeches. Hermione, being the maid of honor, went first. I gulped. This was going to be interesting.

    "I've known Harry since our first time on the Hogwarts express. Ronald was there too. The first friend of Harry's" Hermione's eyes started tearing up. She took a deep breath and continued. "When Ginny came to Hogwarts we became best friends. We told each other everything. She said she liked Harry the first time she ever saw him. Even though she didn't know who he was. They started dating and now, finally they're here together getting married. Now I'd like to propose a toast, to my two best friends. For life!"

    "For life" the room echoed. Hagrid let out a huge hiccup that shook the tent.

"Sorry" he muttered. After everyone gave their speeches it was time to eat. Ginny and I went to go eat dinner with the rest of the guests in our wake. I fed her from my plate and she did the same to me. Her dad was obsessed with this muggle contraption called a camera.

"Smile!" Mr. Weasley said. We did the best we could with the forks still in our mouth. To make it easier for everyone Mrs. Weasley cast a spell that will give more food of whatever they want to the guests. I smiled broadly at Ginny. She was the love of my life and I couldn't imagine life without her.

After we ate some cake Fred called "please rise from your seats and...Let's party!" Once everyone stood up the tables and chairs disappeared and it was replaced with a huge dance floor. I had to take Ginny first on a traditional first dance of the night but I've never been good at dancing. Having two left feet yet I still managed to beat Voldemort. I led Ginny onto the dance floor trying to make it look like I was guiding her but really once we started dancing I let her do all the work. Before I knew it the song ended and other couples came onto the floor. Taking Ginny away from the tent, I conjured a bench next to us.

We plopped down and Ginny took off her shoes rubbing her feet. "I'm so sorry! Did my feet crush you?" I asked concerned.

"No. It's just these stupid tight high-heels are crushing my feet" Ginny replied. We sat there in silence looking at the stars when suddenly there was a loud shout.

It was George shouting "I found them!"

"Who?" I asked genuinely concerned. Did someone vanish from our wedding?

"Harry! Ginny! There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" Mrs.Weasley said rushing up. Ginny and I exchanged a guilty look.

    "Oops" we said at the same time.

"Are you serious?!" Charlie yelled.

    "Nope, I'm married, Harry, the chosen one,-" I started. Charlie put his face in his hands. Ginny sniggered and we pranced off back to the tent just in time for the last song. We swayed slowly together not thinking or worrying about anything lost in each others eyes. "I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" Ginny murmured. Before I knew it everything was cleaned up and we were inside about to go to bed.

I scooted inside the bed and Ginny snuggled into me. "good night" I whispered.

Ginny kissed me. "good night" she yawned. I fell asleep to her sweet blossomy smell. Thinking "I am finally peaceful after 17 years in my life." I had nothing to worry about and everything was great. Wait. What about kids!" But by then I was already asleep.