Daily Lives Chapter 3 - One shot, Two Shot, Three shot, Four

The pale hand reached up for the glass, as the figure took a sip from the .  The small girl paused as she said curiously "s-so what now?" Aya sighed as she placed down the glass again and looked around the diner. Her hands shook as she tried to gather her thoughts.

Kuroshin sighed as he said slowly "so I'm guessing that damb Bears gonna come back with another motive"

Lucia shrugged as she mumbled "most likely....though I don't want him too..."

The room fell silent again as the remaining students picked at the food on their plates.

"You know" said Yuichi quietly as he looked over the chapters written of his book so far "We'll be lucky if even three of us make it out alive"

Naoki sighed as he nodded "I hate to admit it but at the moment it seems like that's gonna happen...."

Ethan paused as he stood up and snapped "well we could either sit here wasting what time we have left - or we can get of our asses and do something"

Nico nodded weakly as he looked down "for those who have died....right?"

Piper nodded as she looked down at her electro ID "new places have opened up too it looks like...."

Yuki smiled as she said "well what are we waiting for, let's go already!"

L-let's go already

Monokuma watched grinning as his paw grabbed onto the black file and waddled out of the office room, slamming the door shut behind him he laughed coldly.