Odyssey of the Eye

Hello, People of the universe> This is my second book hope you like it. Please read "I am Apocalypse" and tell me what you think. I need votes.

On the moon,

Earthriser. (Epic Editors  note in the end) 

I look into the mirror and see my eyes are still brown with grey spots. Why me? I was your normal nerd, hoping to get the girl, being a genius, being the school loser. And now, to make it worse, my brown eyes are changing color. I remember the night this all started.

                                                              <Flashback> Last Saturday

 "Brian, drop my car keys!" I yell, as Brian, the football superstar, plus his followers start driving away. "As you wish, Sir Carlos."  he said with more than a hint of sarcasm, as my keys landed in a dumpster.

 With no way home, I decided, might as well jump into the dumpster. Half way there,though, I hear a voice say behind me "He'll be the perfect test rat." and before I could move, I was silented and blinded by some dirty rags and thrown into the back of a car.

A few hours later, I was in a lab, being infused with some grey liquid. It was held in a holding container as big as my self. Then a doctor dude came with three guards and a guy with a mask. He was the only one hiding his face. The doctor guy  had an old, raspy voice. He said "What is his blood type?"

"O negative, Sir!"

"His age?"

"16, Sir!"

"Good, perfect for our experiment."

While I was shaking in fear, they put me in an electric chair. ELECTRIC CHAIR!

 Then they hooked me up to a machine as big as my house, strapped me in and turned it on. I was expecting, when I would die, I would be old, alone, and in massive pain, but this felt good. But they turned the machine off. I felt fine. The guy how looked like a doctor said "Why is nothing happening?"

While they were arguing, I looked at his note pad. It had a few things written in it, but one thing caught my eye. It  was a note that said, "Needed for perfect soldier: gender: male, blood type: O negative, age: 16." Also there was a knife. I grabbed it, cut my self out, slipped away, called a cab, and went home.

The next day I noticed that I started to get specks in my eyes.

>Flash forward< Monday

A weird side effect was that I felt a lot stronger then normal but I had to worry about my eyes having grey specks that grow larger each day.

 I go to school, expecting to be attacked by Brian, but when he comes close, he says "Hello, freaka--wow." Everybody in the whole parking lot started to stare at me. I realized it was my eyes that they were staring at. "Stop staring, it's just-"

"Dude, you grew a solid inch since Saturday." A kid I recognized him from Brian's pack, I think his name is Logan.

One of those hot blonds say "And your buff." I knew about my eyes, but my growth? And my muscles?

 Never knew. Not like it mattered. I started to make something up for my new appearance, but the bell rang, and everybody left.

__________________________________________

Hey random people how goes it, I'm Earthriser's Big sis I'll be editing this here amazin story

I the epic( as Earthriser says) articsun will also be writing a couple of chapters so please tell me what i do wrong and i would really appreciate (sorry can't spell)