Chapter 17

Your Pov

"Anllela move out the way!" I said playfully trying to block her vision as we continued to play Mario Kart eight even though we were supposed to be on our way downstairs to go to church.

"It's not my fault you suck at Mario kart!" Anllela said smiling at me as I threw all three of my green shells directly at her but to no avail I missed.

"Anllela this is the only video game your good at" I said shaking my head from side to side as I sped off past Yoshi as much as I loved him as I grabbed another item box and smirked deviously at the item given before looking back at Anllela with a smile on my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that y/n?" She asked raising an eyebrow as I began to cackle uncontrollably before Anllela realized what I was about to do since I was in third place and it was the final lap and was a few meters from the finish line.

"Hoe don't do it" She said widening her eyes as I instantly used the blue she'll which was now heading towards her direction.

"Oh My God" She said burying her face in her hands when the blue shell hit both her and princess peach making me zoom past them finishing first.

"Luigi will always be ridin dirty" I said doing my little victory dance as Anllela through the Wii U controller at me but miserably missed as my mother walked in with Henry in her arms.

"Would you two stop horseplaying, We gotta go your father's in the car" My mom said making us both groan as we walked out of my playroom.

I haven't really spoken to my dad since Joe had told me what went down at his bar, And I do my very best to avoid him though he always tries to get my attention I choose to ignore him. Does he honestly think just because he got away with cheating on my mom it's all peaches in cream? No it doesn't work like that..

"You all ready to go?" My dad asked as we got inside the car while mom put Henry in his car seat as he babbled cutely.

"Yeah can we leave now? I wanna beat Anllela in Mario Kart again when we get home" I said teasing Anllela as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Y/n, Anllela you both look incredible" My father compliment as I stayed silent

"Thank you Uncle Y/f/n" My cousin said with a smile as he spooned returned it

"Y/n aren't you gonna say something nice to your father? At least for once?"My mom asked discreetly as he revved up the engine

"I'm gonna say something nice to dad for once" I said looking directly at him before responding

"Something nice to him for once" I said making Anllela widen her mouth as Henry was the only one giggling while my mother narrowed her eyes at me as we drove off.

"Y/n apologize to your father" My mom said looking at me as I stared at my dad in the review mirror deeply sighing before I responded.

"I'm sorry, That I said what I meant but shouldn't have said dad" I said with an attitude rolling my eyes as I put my earbuds in annoyed and stayed silent for the rest of the car ride.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

"Well if it isn't the y/l/n family? I haven't seen you for two sermons" Pastor Thomas exclaimed shaking my father and mother's hands.

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" The pastor asked looking at Anllela

"This is my niece Anllela she's staying with us until tomorrow" My mother said nonchalantly as I looked around to see a cute petite short girl with long brownish silk like hair in a delicate dress making me bite my lip.