Chapter 15

Your Pov

"Y/n can I ask you something?" Dinah asked looking deep into my eyes as I held her

"I know your on a date with Lauren but after tonight..Can you be mine?" Dinah asked sympathetically

"For a week sure" I chuckled as she gave me a small smile in return as she inhaled my scent

"I don't mean a week, month, or year even"

"Then what do you mean D?" I asked rather confused

"I mean, I want you to be my girlfriend not my secret or closeted one. What I do mean is I want you to be my main" Dinah said leaning in slowly before I pressed my fingers to her lips.

"I-I think we should go back inside, It's pouring out here" I said grabbing her hand as we walked back inside as I tried not to make eye contact with Dinah. I-I don't know what to tell her..

"Well Nela is officially walking his ass home" Lauren said smirking at us both as we came back in soaking wet.

"You ok DJ?" Lauren asked solemnly rubbing her back as Dinah had just nodded her head in response

"How about we head out? It's getting late and we look like wet dogs" I said trying to lighten the mood as we began to walk back outside.

"Alright then let's go" Lauren said as we heard the sound of thunder beginning to make itself known as it continued to pour down as we got into the car.

"Hey Lauren does your car have Bluetooth? I wanna play some music" I asked Lauren as she simply nodded her head as I pulled out my phone and turned on the Bluetooth.

"You listen to Bob Marley?" Lauren asked widening her eyes like a child

"His music calms me when the world decides to piss me off" I said nonchalantly leaning back as I continued to scroll down my playlist to the one song I was looking for which was Hold on we're going home by Drake making us all silent for the rest of the car ride as we listened to the song..

*Twenty Minutes Later*

"I had a good time tonight Lo, Despite the altercation" I said leaning over on the driver side window where Lauren was.

"Well I'm glad, Maybe you can decide what we should do on our next date" Lauren said scrunching her nose which was pretty cute.

"Maybe I will until then goodnight my green eyed beauty" I said walking away from her car

"No goodnight kiss?" Lauren asked pouting her bottom lip at me making me chuckle as I walked over to her and crouched down to give her one final lip lock for the night.

"Goodnight Jauregui" I said hitting the hood of her car

"Goodnight Y/l/n" She said before pulling out of my driveway and walked back inside my house

"Hey mom" I said walking inside to see my mother holding my sleeping brother

"Hey sweetheart be quiet your brother is sleeping, Did you have fun?" She whispered as I leaned over to give Henry a kiss on his forehead.