Chapter 4

"Hey you!" someone shouted coming closer to you.

You yelp startled as you turn to that voice.

It was the guy from last night. He Approached you caging you between the counter of the bar and himself as one corner of his mouth formed half smirk. "So kitty~ you still owe me for the last time."

Your eyes widen as you finally recognise him "Wh-What? I owe you nothing" you said as cold as you could in that uncomfortable situation as you try to push him away from you.

"Making guy hard and then walking away like nothing happened is not nice, you know?" he pushed you more into the counter.

"H-Hey! I didn't do anything, a-and if you are this desperate is not my fault!" you put your hands on your chest pushing him off you harder while glaring at him but a bit afraid of him.

"No, today will finish what we started yesterday~" he took you by forearm and started to pull towards but was stopped by no other but Sousuke. He glared down at the male.
"What's the meaning of this?" he looked at you then at him, sending shivers down his body with piercing, harsh glare.

Your eyes widen "S-Sousuke!" you take the chance that the guy is paralized from Sousuke's glare and move away from him and hide from him behind Sousuke hugging his arm.

"I said what's the meaning of this?" Sousuke grabbed other male by his shirt's collar. He only stiffened and held hands in front of himself, scared shitless.

"Y-Yesterday she seduced me and we didn't got a chance to continue so I thought maybe today we could!" he squealed out with tears in his eyes. For his delight Sousuke let go and male immediately ran away without looking back.

"(f/n), wh- never mind," he shook his head while rubbing neck. he felt hurt, you were seducing a guy and dind't got a chance to continue so perhaps you came to him because of that, that's what he thought while walking away from you. He thought that you used him, and he gave you all himself to you.

Your eyes widen as your expression turned into a worried one seeing Sousuke's sad eyes and how he walks away from you "W-Wait Sousuke! That wasn't like that!" you tried to grab his hand.

however he moved it away and picked up his speed, leaving you behind. He didn't want to look at you at the same time he wanted to listen to what you have to say, but he was too much hurt to listen or stay in this place. He just wanted to go home and get some sleep, maybe it will help him calm down and forget.

You rush after him. You can't leave things like that, you need to explain to him what really happened "Wait!! Sousuke please listen to me!!" you plead him with tears in the edge of your eyes. You wouldn't have imagined something like that would happen, the last thing you wanted in this world is happening. You have hurt Sousuke, the person you love the most in this world and he just kept walking away from you fast.

"(f/n), just leave me be," he said coldly while storming towards your apartment.

Your body frozen at that tone he has never used with you before. You feel your heart break in this exactly second when he stop talking and runs away from you, not even turning to you. Your eyes started to fill with tears that stream down your cheeks uncontrolably "S-Sousuke...." is the only thing your trembling cracking voice managed to say at that moment.

When he entered apartment he could help but feel guilty for speaking with you like that but he was scared that he might say something worse if would have stayed with you. He kicked off his shoes and went to his room, shut ting door behind his back.

You keep standing there crying until your brain and broken heart let you react again. You run to your apartment too not able to stop crying. When you reach it you open the door slowly while panting from that running and stand on the entrance looking around the completely dark apartment "He isn't here?" you thought as you wait to hear something.