He arched eyebrow at your embarrassed face, then looked noticing few bruises. He moved your shirt's collar off the shoulders, then pushed hair away from your neck. "You have quite a few marks yourself." He tucked up your shirt noticing even more of them, but more like bruises on your waist, hips and tights, they formed there from his rough touch.

"Wh-What?" you look down at your body too and blush more 'He... He marked me completely' that thought turns you on and make you smile too. But looking at him reality takes over you again "B-But I don't have swimming practice where everyone would see them like you!!" you say still blushing.

"I don't care if they do and you shouldn't try to cover them," he touched dark marks on your thighs which were left by the same hands. "It only shows that you're taken."

You shiver at his touch "Wh-What? I-I can't go out l-like this! And what a-are you going to say when they'll ask you?!" you love what you two have done last night and you love him so much too. However, you couldn't help but feel nervous and embarrassed letting others see what you have done to each other.

"I don't say to show them off, just don't cover them," he leaned closer, gently kissing marks on your neck and shoulder.

You shiver at the feeling of his soft and rough lips and you hug him by his torso and stroke the scratches you left last night by his back "F-Fine.... B-But... Y-You teamates are going to see yours... What would you tell then when they ask?" you ask still shyly.

"They won't ask," his voice was steady, no other emotion only comfort and peace was present in his voice, unlike your shaky one. his firm arms moved up to your butt grabbing it and bringing you closer.

You flinch at his touch but what really has bothered you was that voice without emotions "O-Oh... Ok then..." you answer feeling strangely and sigh "Well... We need to go already, if not you will be late for practice and me for class" you say pulling away from him.

He pulls you back, making you lay on the bed with him towering over your smaller form. His deep ocean eyes starred down at your. "You should stay in bed today," he ordered with hint of concern in his voice, though he was worried about that you pulled away so quickly, he wondered if he did something wrong to make you do that.

Your eyes widen a bit from his sudden movement and you feel a bit dizzy. When your eyes meet his you see that glint of worry in his and tell yourself he didn't say that meaning anything else, like he has come to practice like that more times before as you have thought. You stroke the marks on his neck, collarbone and chest and suddenly hug him tighter by his neck closer to you "B-But I should go to class..." you whisper.

"Just take notes from (b/f/n) later," he kissed your neck, hugging you back with one arm and stroking back's skin tenderly, while other arm held him up from crushing you.

"Alright..." you answer softly and move your hands to his neck and stroke his hair gently not wanting to pull away from him yet.
He though for some time about how much time he have left, if not practice he would love to stay with you all day and if not reality maybe eternity. He deeply inhaled your scent trailing lips up your jaw to your lips. He slowly licked outline of your soft, pink lips before completely connecting your lips into open mouthed kiss. He felt his heart pick up a fate pace, as your taste and warmth made him dizzy.

You kiss him back letting him play with your tongue while you wrap your arms and legs around him pulling him completely to you while moving one leg to stroke his.

He slid hand down to your butt, groping it roughly while sucking on your tongue, making you moan, which sounded like purest sound in the world for him.

"Mm~" you keep moaning into the kiss arching your back to press your body more to his while tangling and yanking his soft hair you love that much with your fingers.