Chapter 3:Levy's and Lucy's Pregnancy!

Levy's P.O.V

Lucy and I woke up very early ,leaving Gajeel and Natsu in our beds ,in our separate apartments.I whispered to Lucy :"Lu-Chan...What do we do if we tell them??"

Lucy smiled and said :"Levy...We just tell them...it's not like they are gonna freak!"

As I sat on the bench next to Lu-Chan beside the pond I thought and then exclaimed :"LU-CHAN!! LET'S GO TO THEM NOW!!!"

So then Lucy and I walked to the apartment's quickly.Lucy and I nodded at each other before we went into our apartment's.I saw that Gajeel was still sleeping and heard him mumble :"....Levy...." I giggled and softly patted him to wake up.

He woke up and looked at me while yawning.I kept poking him to annoy him and kept giggling.He grabbed me and pinned me down :"Oi Shrimp,Would ya stop that?"I giggled and said :"Until,I say my big news?"He stopped and got up and said :"Ok." I sat up and said :"...I'm pregnant!"

He looked at me and smiled chuckling :"Gi Hee"I hugged him and said :"We get to have a family! of our own of course"He hugged back and said :"Of course...Now let's go to that flame dragon's apartment and tell them the news,Then to Fairy Tail!"

I giggled and said :"Alright!"'So with that we got out my apartment and went to Lucy's which is right next door and I knocked on the door.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was patting Natsu to wake up and he pulled me and hugged me into the bed.I blushed even though we were dating.I then said :"Natsuuu~ I got big news!~"He stopped hugging me and looked at me while saying :"What is it? What is it??"

I said :"...I'm pregnant!" He looked at me and a giant goofy smile appeared.He said :"I never had a family soo...this will be our family!"I smiled and heard a knock at the door.I got up and answered it.

It was Gajeel and Levy.I squealed into my head with excitement.I said :"Come in Gajeel and Levy!" I smiled.They both came in and said :"Good morning" in unison.

Natsu was staring at Gajeel and asked :"Why is iron head here?" He started to smile like a bigger goof again.

Gajeel growled and then calmed down and said :"Ok...Levy and I got some big news"Natsu and I sat down on the couch as Levy and Gajeel say their big "news".Which I already knew! But I acted like I didn't

I said :"What's the news? What's the news?" I sounded like a 5 or 6 year old.Levy giggled at my questions.

Gajeel said :"Levy's pregnant and we gonna have a family.Also we are gonna spread news about it to Fairy Tail!" I giggled and said :"I'm also pregnant and we also gonna go spread news to Fairy Tail" Gajeel and Natsu looked at each other.

"Levy and I woke up early and made this plan" I explained. "So we thought all 4 of us could go to Fairy Tail and spread news ourselves!"Everyone agreed so we went to Fairy Tail.

Levy's P.O.V

When we were walking to Fairy Tail,I saw that Gajeel and Natsu were a bit fighting and Lucy and I were just conversing.We finally reached Fairy Tail with the usual drama.

Natsu went and fought Gray again and Gajeel joined in.Then Mirajane came up and said :"Need to spread the news?" I giggled and said :"Both Lucy and I need to" Mirajaned replied :"Sure,Go ahead" While smiling.

So Lucy and I went up stage and I said :"Can I have everyone's attention?"Everyone turned their heads to us.Finally Lucy and I spoke :"Both of us are pregnant" while Lucy and I both smiled.

The girls were cheering and said :"GOO LUCY AND LEVY!!" The others were drinking in our great news.Makarov the guild master was congratulating us.

And that was the greatest day we had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't let Gajeel & Natsu propose. Lol. I'll do it in the next chapter!Or the next one...iDunno~ :P Okaii so um the next one is The Proposal or The Child... comment down below for which one o.o PLEASEE *^ * lol