My Silly Life

It was Friday night. I stuffed my bookbag full of clothes, make-up, and a quarter of a bottle of cheap vodka my brother bought for me last weekend. I gave my mom five bucks to drive me to Codys.

Arriving at his dinky trailor I promised my mom no drugs or alcohol. I waved good bye and headed inside. Everybody was passing around a blunt when i walked in. Cody greeting me as he let me hit the blunt, " Hey Kyla". I said, "Hey" as I reached into my bag and grabbed my vodka and took a big swig then offered it to Cody. He let every one else have some too. I didn't care. I didn't really come to get shitfaced. I come here for another reason.

Lifting my bra up a little to find the ten dollar bill i stuffed in there before I left. I slipped it to Cody and we walked into the bathroom. It smelled like cigarettes and seamon. It was always this smelly, though. There's not too much to exspect out of a small trailer owned by his single, coke addicted, mother. She was cool though, she helped me get my job at gentlemens club down the street.  

"So you got it right? It's legit this time?", I asked. Last weekend Cody tried to save a few bucks and ended up getting ripped off. I swear the "heroin" he got last week had to of been some crushed up vitamins or something of the sort. "It's straight", he argued. He pulled a little plastic piece of a straw with sealed, melted ends. He opened up the drawyer and got out a shoe string, a spoon, a lighter, and his needle. I got the ten dollar bill and rolled it up. Unlike Cody, I snort dope not bang it up. I'm not that crazy...

I snipped the top of the small container of D, pouring it out on the sink counter. I use my ID to make me a nice size line. When I'm about to snort my line, Cody stops me.

"Shoot it up once, Kyla", he says.  

"Haha, Never, that's crazy, man" 

" Please, it'll feel so good, baby" he says rubbing my thigh.

He gets all close and tries kissing me. I turn my head away and he kisses my neck. His hands running.slowly up my tank top.

"Okay I'll try it", I say pushing him off of me. He gives me a peck on the cheek and wraps the shoelace around my upper arm. He quickly places my line in the spoon, adds water, and lights the bottem of it, until the powder turns into a liquid. He sucks up the dope with the syringe. He squirts a small shot into the air and flicks it a couple times. He grabs my arm as i extend it forward. I close my eyes and pull the shoelace so it's tight. He stabs the needle into my arm. I feel a tingly sensation thoughout my whole body. My eyes open wide.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1", he counts.

"Fuck", i say.

I don't know if one person will even read my story. So if i could get some.votes that would be a great motivator to write more. There's a lot to be told. This book is based on true events, however drugs are never the answer. Trust me. Thanks for reading.