Together

Maigsi lang to and hindi nakakikilig, sorry. But let's give this a shot! The idea popped out while I was listening to Falling by Tyler Ward. :-)))

ps;; di ko alam 'bat 'yan yung title.

- x

"Beatriz, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes im fine here."

"Okay, call manang lang kung may kailangan ka." Her dad said.

"And dont you ever play video games or watch tv, rest. Understand beatriz?" Her mom added.

"Opo. Dito lang ako."

"We'll go now." Her dad kissed her forehead and they left bea's room.

Bea immediately took off the blanket. "Agh, ang init!"

So may nangyayaring party. A celebration regarding business stuffs. And bea, knowing her mom papasuotin nanaman siya nito ng dress at high heels. Mangangawit ang kamay at panga kaka shake hands at kakangiti sa bawat taong makakasalubong nito.

So bea decided to just pretend that she's not feeling well. In that way walang hassle na dress and shoes, she can chill in her room watch movies and eat.

Bea decided to take a shower. After that she wore her favorite pj's and she comfortably sat on her bed and opened the tv.

After an hour of watching movies she got bored and she's hungry af. So she wore her slippers and went downstairs. She secretly went to the buffet table and get the foods she all want.

And Being Bea De Leon she succeeded in getting foods without anyone noticingㅡ "who are you?"

Napatigil siya, "You're  dead Bea." She whisper.

She slowly turn around and there she saw a tall chinita girl with a very white complexion wearing a white dress.

"Excuse me?" Bea shook her head, she was mesmerized by the beauty of the girl in front of her that's why she didn't knew that she was already staring at the girl infront of her for a very long time.

"S-sorry... Its... Just..."

"Sino ka?" The girl asked again.

"Bea De Leon."

"Bea de leon? Ibig sabihin ikaw yung anakㅡ"

"Yes. Sorry but if you'll excuse me, bye." She turn around and started walking, hindi siya pwedeng makita ng parents or she'll be dead!

"Teka!" Bea stopped again and face her, "can i go with you?" She just shrug and started walking again towards the their garden sa likod ng bahay nila.

She sat on the bench an started eating, the girl sat beside her. "By the way, im Maddie." The girl offered her hand.

"Nice name." Bea said.

"So bakit naka pj's ka?" Maddie giggled as she was looking at Bea.

"What's so funny ha?" Sabi ni bea habang may laman pa ang bibig.

"You're gross! Finish your food first!"

"Tss."

"You look cute." Nabulunan naman si Bea, Maddie immediately reach for a glass of water and gave it to Bea.

"Im fine, im fine. Thank you." Bea said. She sit properly and keep herself cool.

"So, bakit nga hindi ka nakikipag party?"

"I dont like parties. You see, ang hassle mag dress tsaka mag heels. Its not my thing, i rather wear pj's and cuddle with my blanket and pillows."

"Actually yes, ang hassle talaga kaso no choice e." maddie reached for her heels, she remove it.

"You have a choice, actually. Kailangan mo lang siyang gawin. Why would you let yourself suffer in wearing those stuffs kung pede namang gumawa ka ng paraan para hindi ka mahirapan?" Maddie just smiled.

Thy both talked about random things that night. Para bang may nag konekta sakanilang dalawa, na sila lang yung may alam. They did enjoy each other's accompany.

They were laughing under the sky full of stars. The night is slowly ending and they have to say goodbye.

"I gues this is it? It was really nice talking to you Maddie."

"Thank you too, bea. It wasㅡ"

"Excuse me?"

"Ha?" Biglang napailing si Bea. What the hell? Was I day dreaming?  She said at the back of her mind.

"Sino ka?" The girl asked.

"Bea De Leon." She smiled.

And little did they know, its already the start of something for the both of them. And they were about to make a great story together.