Twenty Three

Hyungwon

I saw that Sophia's father came for her in the hospital so I didn't bother go inside anymore. I saw them both about to go out of the hospital to take Sophia home so I quickly hid away from them.

I felt like I didn't want to show my face to them right now. As soon as I saw them already out of the hospital, I also quickly left on my own to go home. This whole week she'll have to rest and heal her sprain so I'll just see her again next week in school once she gets better.

........

Sophia

I have missed 3 days of school since Wednesday and there are 2 remaining days of the week for me. My ankle hurt so bad and I had to be careful always so I made sure of that. I'm a strong girl so I didn't have much problems on coping with this.

My leg is starting to get better fast but I still have to use crutches. Next week I'll have to go back to school or else I'll be missing alot. Well I think I can walk around with crutches well now. I think that within the end of this month, Ill be able to walk now.

Hyungwon has been a thoughtful person to me because he calls me everyday after school. I wish I could see his hamdsome face but I know he's busy in school too. I study on my own with the notes and lessons Hyungwon send me.

I was resting in my bedroom when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hyungwon?" I said.

"Are you getting better now?" He asked

"I guess so, I've learned to use the crutches. Plus, I've been telling you that this sprain wasn't really that serious or what. Ill get healed in no time." I told him.

"I know... well I have to go now. Bye! And I hope to see you next week!" He said.

"Ne, bye!" I said and hung up.

..........

Sophia

I was really glad because it was just nearing the end of this month, but I have been recovering quite faster. I have been able to try to walk without the crutches little by little.

I never took a grudge on Ella for what she did that night to me. I don't care anymore as long as I have Hyungwon for myself.

I was glad to have people by my side because they have been patient with me and have been cheering me up.

I would meet Wonho along the corridors in school and I'm glad we're both in good terms. He would still give me a flirty smile but most of the time he was more genuine and nicer which made me happy.

..........

Hyungwon

I'm happy that time flew by really fast and Sophia was able to leave the crutches behind and walk normally again.

I've been realizing my feelings for her. It would look bad for me to tell her I love her without us knowing what exactly we are. I really do love her and I want to be with her..

Isn't this worth taking a shot?

Sophia

Prom practices have been going on for days already and since I can walk normally again, I was able to join. I was glad to have Hyungwon as my prom date because practicing the dance with him is really fun.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled.

"Whaaat?" He can't help but smile as well.

"Stop that, you're making me feel intimidated by you. You're so good looking, and you looking at me like that makes me insecure." I said.

"Why? You look so pretty. Especially when were close together." He teased.

"Shut up!!" I whisper shouted.

"Ohhh! You're blushing!" He laughed seeing my face.

I was so flustered that I got his arm while we were dancing.

"Ow!"

"Focus on the dance and shut up." I said.

"Arasseo.." He smiled.

.........