Part 2

HARRY'S POV:
I feel so sad for her I wanna offer her help but I don't think she'll accept it.I know I don't have time for my own self bcuz I'm a CEO but I wanted to do something good and she was so innocent.She was crying and I don't know why but I started tickling her making her to laugh and she did almost falling of the bed but I caught her "what*gigle*did u do that for ?"she asked laughing "hmm..U where crying so I cheered u up"i said and I winked."ok let's go " i said carrying her from the bed "but where?she questioned."To my house" i said with her in my arms I took my car keys ready to go."wait are u knapping me"she asked kind of shocked"NO,why would I ? Im taking u home to give you proper rest and medication" I said but she still looked afraid.
OLIVA'S POV:
Am I dream .who is this guy ? Why is he even caring ?can I trust him? I wanted to ask him this but I had no strength and I fell asleep as soon as he put me in his car.I woke up and I saw I was on a bed and the room I was in was big.Then suddenly that guy came him holding a tray with food."hear eat this you'll feel better" he said . I took it and started to eat after that he gave me a energy drink and I drank it which made me gain some strength now.
Me:what is your name?
Harry:Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Harry styles CEO of Royal Fields.
Am I dreaming this guy is such a big shot and he is helping me.
Harry:Don't worry my maid will help u when I'm at work.Just take rest and don't cry.
Then a lady walks in
Harry:This is Stacy,she is your caretaker from now on and my maid.
Stacy: Hello darling.How are you?
Me:I'm fine
Harry:Ok u sleep and take rest.Good night.
With that he kissed my head and walked out while I fell asleep.
Next Day
HARRY'S POV:
I've decided to take a day off today just to take Olivia somewhere and make her happy cause she's been crying for a weak .where will I take her?ahhh yes the amusement park is a fun place but first I must show her around the house.Then I call out to Stacy and told her to make pancakes for breakfast and Noodles for lunch.Stacy as been like a mother to me ever since she came in her and she treats me like her son I hope that Olivia feels that so that she will feel better.I do have parent but I sent them far away somewhere safe so that my enemies don't harm them.
OLIVIA'S POV:
I got up remembering what happened yesterday I hopped out of bed and went down stairs where I saw Harry sitting .He saw me and smiled and patted the couch for me to sit by him and I did so.He then told me breakfast was ready and we went and sat at the dinning room having breakfast.Harry asked me if I wanted to explore his mansion and I agreed. He started to show me around the mansion was huge and amazing. Finally we went outside to his Garden which was beautiful with full flowers like a fairy tale.