Chapter 1: Christian Storm

Start from the beginning

I was very grateful, "Thank you sir."

"Any other questions?"

Someone spoke up, "So our job is to protect humans right?" The Chief nodded, "Then how are we supposed to protect her?"

"Well Willard, she signed up for this and it's not unknown for humans to work with our kind. She knows what she signed up for, and that is what everyone needs to take away from this." Everyone nodded. "Anything else?" No one spoke. "Ok than get back to work, Storm and Finn I'll need to see you in my office."

With that he walked back into his office shutting the door. I looked over at Dante, "Should we go and see what he wants now."

He shrugged, "Might as well."

We both walked over to his door and knocked, when he gave permission to enter we did. He looked up from the paperwork on his desk, "Hey guys, I'm sure you have some concerns about this."

Dante and I looked at one another and Dante was the first to talk, "Yes. I don't appreciate having to babysit this girl while Chris and I have to do our jobs protecting others." Damn did he seem angry with the news.

Chief Montell nodded and looked at me, "Do you feel the same?"

I did, but I wasn't sure I wanted to say I did because of all Chief Montell has done for me, but I wasn't about to go against my partner, "Yeah."

He nodded again, "That's understandable, and I hate it but you both have no other choice. If it were up to me she wouldn't be coming here and you know that, but it's not up to me."

Dante and I stood there in silence for a couple seconds, "I can't promise you that she will be completely safe with us," Dante told him.

"I understand."

"Good," Dante said, "as long as we're on the same page."

"We are."

They had a slight stare off and I needed to stope this so I spoke up, "Good, well Dante and I better get back to work."

The Chief nodded and I practically pushed Dante out of the office; Dante turned around to face me, "I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air."

I nodded and went to go to the bathroom, but before I got there I was stopped by a woman who I didn't recognize and figured she was a temp. She smiled seductively at me, "Hey."

I sighed, great, "Hi."

"So, where are you off to?"

I wanted to walk away from her but I was hungry, and my hunger was not the kind of hunger that humans get; it has been over two days since I last ate. I looked her up and down, she was wearing a red short skirt, a white blouse, and her golden blonde hair hung past her shoulders, "Bathroom." She looked good enough to eat and her energy seemed to be off the charts with sexual need, for me. My morals were beginning to slip.

"Care, if I join you?"

Normally I would be sickened by her, but right now I was beginning to get real hard; my Incubus side took over, "Follow me."

I knew she was behind me because I could hear her black heels clicking on the ground. I turned and walked into the men's room; the bright unflattering light lit up the room. I quickly checked all of the stalls and when I saw they were all empty, I pulled her in, and locked the door. I didn't want to waste any time. I pushed her up against the wall and pressed my lips to her neck; I pulled her short skirt down along with her skimpy lacy underwear. Once they hit the floor I began to rub her nub; my member was beginning to harden, I was beginning to feel like a starved lunatic, so I brought her mouth to mine and sucked some of her energy out. While doing that I unzipped my pants and shoved ten down just far enough so that I could get her on top of me. I grabbed her hands, and forced them against the wall above her head. This was going to be a quick and hard one for me and her most likely. As I heard her moan I pulled her leg up around my waist and she wrapped the other one around. I picked her up and sucked some more of her energy out, I lowered her down onto my throbbing member and groaned in pleasure.

The immense pleasure was the only thing that was good about being an Incubus, with us it's almost like the pleasure is double what a human feels. I began to quickly thrust inside of her keeping her still so I could control, she moaned loud, and to keep her from screaming I put my lips onto hers. About a minute later a knock sounded at the door, but I ignored it and kept my pace; I was beginning to feel my release coming and it was getting closer and closer, it urged me to pump faster and harder. Another knock came, "Hold on," I yelled. Her walls were beginning to clench around me, thank god she was coming too because I didn't really want to have to hold myself back. She clung onto me tightly as she orgasmed and finally I let myself go, but before I did I kissed her one last time sucking more energy out of her. I pulled out of her and came onto the wall; I grunted in satisfaction and she almost fell onto the floor, but I caught her in time.

She smiled up at me panting, "God...y..your...amazing."

I nodded emotionless, "You weren't so bad yourself." I looked over at the wall and remembered I needed to clean this off, so I grabbed some paper towels, wet them, and wiped off the wall. As soon as I situated myself I walked to the door, unlocked it, and threw the paper towels away. The man came rushing in and went straight to the urinal. The woman kissed me then walked out of the bathroom to resume her job is suppose. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were glowing green and my brown hair looked a mess. I huffed and turned the sink on, I stuck my hands under the cold water waiting for it to warm up, and when it did I ran my fingers through my hair trying to make it seem that this was the way my hair was supposed to look. I looked in the mirror again and shrugged, who cares, I grabbed some more paper towels, walked out of the bathroom, and went back to work feeling full, sated, and a little disgusted.

SO? What do you think so far? Comment, telling me what you think. :)

Christian Storm is over on the right side of the screen...Matt Dallas

~Tanesha~

The Creature Detectives (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara