"We know that part." Chōji said, remembering seeing that team off. "So why did you call for us?"

"When they met up with the person and his group, they were going to rescue a friend from out of a city by trading him for someone else." He sighed before continuing. "When they went to do the trade, they encountered Naruto Uzumaki." He watched as everyone digested the information.

As he did, he remembered what had happened when the Blond had left Konoha. He gave an order to do an investigation into Naruto Uzumaki. When the investigation started, He ordered that everything about the young shinobi was to be looked into. That meant his records were to be studied and interviews of people who knew him were to be made (with the exception of Team 7, as those would probably be biased). The entire process took about two weeks, during which it was discovered that the records for each mission Naruto was on were falsified. They were made to look as if Naruto did little on the mission while Sasuke and Mito took most of the credit. The men that had been put onto the investigation brought this to the attention of Minato, who immediately called a council meeting and asked for Tsunade to attend

When the council meeting began, he told both the Shinobi council and the Civilian council about the falsified records before demanding that the Civilian council explain their actions. They objected, saying that he had no way of proving that they had actually falsified the records. That was when he pulled out his trump card. He showed them the mission record for Tsunade's retrieval. It stated that Naruto was attacked and knock unconscious by two Akatsuki members. They would have taken him away had it not been for the intervention of Jiraiya, Sasuke and Mito. After chasing the two away, the four of them continued looking for Tsunade. As they did that, Jiraiya had taught Sasuke the Rasengan while doing nothing to help Naruto. The record continued on like that, praising Sasuke and Mito while barely mentioning Naruto,

When he had finally finished reading, Tsunade told them that she remembered that mission differently. She remembered Sasuke being sent back to the village after being injured and that it was Naruto trying to learn the Rasengan. She also told them that no shinobi was stupid enough to tamper with a mission record that dealt with a potential head of the hospital. Minato then ordered the ANBU in the room to bind the Civilian council. Once they were bound, she ordered Inoichi and the members of his clan who were there to read their minds. He did so and the end result was discovering that not only had they falsified the records, they had bribed the teachers of the Academy to torment and ignore Naruto as well as tamper with his grades (the only teacher who refused to take a bribe was Iruka Umino). As soon as Inoichi reported this, Minato stripped the councilmen of their positions and status. New council members would be picked out later, once everything had settled down.

, Tsunade brought the Konoha Eleven to the hospital. She took them to a file room, leaving the door open behind them. She took a file off the shelves and put it on the table in front of them. She told them that they wouldn't leave the room until they had read every single file, if it took more than a day, food and drink would be delivered to them. She walked out the door, closed it, and locked it. Not understanding why she had done this, they decided to start reading the file in front of them.

However, they discovered that the file was about an incident where Naruto had arrived late that day and the teacher had yelled at him for that. As punishment, he made Naruto do a hundred push-ups and if he stopped for any reason he had to start over again. Ino, Kiba and Sasuke with the rest of the class had laughed at him as he tried to do the push-ups but kept collapsing, the others just ignored him.

After reading that file, they were sick to their stomach but they just grabbed another file, thinking that the first one was the only one on Naruto. It didn't take them long to find out that all the files were of Naruto and this was a big room. It took them a week to read all of the files. After that was done, they went straight to Tsunade and demanded why she had made them read all of those files.