1

pornstar

one

natalia

" natalia they need you on set " i look at her through the mirror nodding, letting her know i was on my way. i look at my makeup once more before heading out of my dressing room and onto set.

" you're here! fantastic " the producer cheered " i mean this is what i get paid for after all " i shrug not making it a big deal " that is so true, are you ready to start the film? " i nod and he smiles

i take my rob off leaving me in my play costume in which i'll only be wearing the first 10 minutes, the least. my partner for the day, whom i'll be filming with comes on set - he was good looking.

you see this is why i love working here, there are so many good looking guys with good looking everythings it's a plus besides the money i get paid. i was never a prude, let alone shy.

i love my body and i don't think there's anything wrong with displaying it. i am broken away from my thoughts, the voice of my co-worker " hey " i look at him and smile " hello "

i haven't seen him around my guess was that he was new, and my oh my, is it a nervous wreck " are you new? " i ask " yes actually and i am quite nervous " he tells me with a hint of accent

" so this is your first scene? " i ask bombarding him with questions " yes it is " i smile, mostly to myself. he was good looking - had an accent and i was going to shoot his first scene with him.

all was great in the world " don't worry about anything, everything will go fine. just go with the flow " i assure him giving him a tad bit of advice " you're so sweet thank you " he smiles

" of course, i know what a nervous wreck it can be. been there, done that " i chuckle a little as he does the same " enough chit chat back to work " the producer says.

i give him one last reassuring smile and go to where i need to go to get today's work done.

thoughts so far? chapters
will get longer promise
xx