5 - Last

5 - Last

At first, little changed after the movie incident... Sure, now their study dates are filled with kisses, and tickles, and hugs.

But nothing else really changed.

They still say the same sort of things...

They still refer to each other using their typical names - Iwa-chan - Oikawa.

It wasn't long before they both decided something... Before they both decided that the small change wasn't enough.

That they wanted more.

"I have something I want to ask you," Oikawa suddenly asks, as the two head to the library... As the two head to the library so they can study for an important Psychology test. As Iwaizumi waits for Oikawa to say more, his heart rate starts to increase... In a matter of seconds, his heart is beating so fast that it feels as though it is going to burst out of his chest. "Do you like me? Because I like you. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to be with you, Iwa-chan."

Suddenly, it starts to rain... It isn't a mist or a drizzle... It's a downpour. Yet neither of them move. It's as if they are rooted to the spot... As if Oikawa's words attached them to the ground beneath their feet. "Yes, I like you," Iwaizumi says, breaking his attachment from the ground in order to step closer to Oikawa, "I'm falling for you faster than the raindrops that are falling from the sky... I like you and will continue you to like you... Despite your alien obsession, despite all of your flaws... I'm sorry for not asking you to be my boyfriend earlier... I just thought that it didn't need to be said. That you already knew that you're the only one for me." He is now close enough were he can touch Oikawa's face... Close enough to gently pull Oikawa's face closer to his... So he can kiss the taller male.

"Hajime..." Oikawa says, in between kisses, "you took the words right out of my mouth! That's what I meant to say."

"Sure."

"No, really!"