4

4

"You see that," Oikawa whispers in Iwaizumi's ear as the pilots get into their giant robots, "those are robots! Robots are controlled by humans, while Transformers..." Iwaizumi is glad that the movie theater is dark. He is glad that Oikawa can't see the bright blush that has formed on his face... The blush that formed due to the feeling of Oikawa's warm breath upon his ear, upon his skin. "...Remember the difference."

He doesn't.

He doesn't remember much of anything.

But there are a few things he does remember...

He remembers Oikawa crying upon seeing the monsters... Upon seeing the monsters that are "scary but beautiful".

He remembers turning to face Oikawa... With the movie forgotten, in order to comfort him. In order to brush his fingertips across Oikawa's pale cheeks... In order to brush away the tears. "It's okay, they aren't real. Even if they were, I would protect you."

"That's the problem," Oikawa whimpers, "I don't want the monsters or the humans to die... I don't want you to die, Iwa-chan."

"It's just a movie, Tooru," Iwaizumi whispers, before deciding to take a chance... Before deciding to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "And even if it were real, we'd make it work out, somehow... Us humans would make it all work out... You and I would make it work. We'd figure out a peaceful way to stop them. So stop crying, please. Stop crying before I start crying too."

Iwaizumi's words, and kiss, leave Oikawa speechless.