2

2

Oikawa is busy doodling on his notebook, waiting for class to begin when he sees it... When he sees, out of the corner of his eye, someone sit next to him.

Just

It's just the guy from yesterday...

Even though Oikawa is tempted to immediately stop doodling and start talking to him, he doesn't. He'll let the man speak first. He'll wait to see what the man wishes to say... To see what the man wants. Will he want to use him as a tutor, or does he want to be his friend? Only time will tell.

"Hi, helpful waiter," the man says, in an attempt to get Oikawa's attention. His words work. Oikawa lifts his gaze from his notebook, which is now covered in random symbols, in order to look the man in his eyes. His ordinary dark eyes. "Thanks again for the help... I'm sorry for not introducing myself... I'm Iwaizumi Hajime."

Oikawa can't help but find it cute... To find it cute how Iwaizumi referred to him as "helpful waiter", how he felt the need to thank him again, and how he felt the need to introduce himself. "I'm Oikawa Tooru. It's nice to meet you, Iwa-chan." It's cute how such a name... Such a simple nickname makes his cheeks gain a pink tint. "So, do you need more help or..." Oikawa lets his voice trail off. He wants the man to finish the sentence for him... To make his true intentions clear.

"Or what?" the man asks, having missed Oikawa's hint.

"You tell me."