Updates?

Hi guys. Sorry to inform you about the lack of updates for

Perfect Resonance

Ti Amo Bella

Why Are You My Clarity

MERCY (just a little)

I'm going through a lot of stuff right now, and I'm also slipping out of the first three fandoms. Not to mention I'm losing focus, forgetting plots, and also not caring? I mean I understand you all want your updates, and I will grant them to you, but it's a lot harder when I'm stressed about things.

You probably didn't know this or didn't care but I'm only in the tenth grade and my mom kinda takes over my life in a way?? And by me being a child, she hates my decisions.

Recently, I've gotten an E in Chemistry, and chemistry is something I struggle in. She doesn't understand, then blames me for not putting forth effort.

When I got home today, my mom found out my sexuality by my neighbor (??) and chewed me out with her religious beliefs and what God says is wrong and shit. Eh... "Your still young, kids like you shouldn't be thinking about your sexuality! And it's wrong for a woman to sleep with another woman, or a man to sleep with another man! God says-" k mom.

I'm a teenager first off. Does it matter? I'm out of the house in a couple years, leave me alone.

..ah, sorry. I need to stop ranting.

Long story short, I'm likely to have my stuff taken away and won't be able to update anything at all. I'll try to find loopholes and steal it back, but I doubt that I will.

My apologies.