(part of my final in English) - The Little Prince: the Eighth Planet

Then came the eighth planet; it was quiet and dark, only small lights emitting from the four volcanoes that inhabited the said place. The Little Prince walked over to take a look at the volcanoes since they remind him of the ones from his home.

Going toward the volcanoes, a silhouette came to view. It was in the shape of a bed with a young man lying above it. The Little Prince went over go greet the man as he did with the others on different planets before this. He stuck his hands out in front of him to make sure he won't fall or hurt himself in the darkness. His hands came across something cold, which he could guess was the bed. The Prince smiled, "Good morning."

The young man was quiet, he opened his eyes to look at The Little Prince, a golden plot shining from them. With a sigh, he replied, "Good morning."

"Why is it so dark here?" The Little Prince questioned, the golden light from the man's eyes leaving as he closed his eyes. "Usually there would be light! But there is none here," he says with a small frown.

"I didn't bring the sun up," the man replies. "I didn't feel like doing it either."

The Little Prince raised an eyebrow in question before asking, "How come? The sun is lovely!"

The man let out a small sigh, resting his arm on his stomach. "Honestly," he starts, opening his eyes again with a gentle sigh, "you like asking questions a lot, don't you?" His eyes looked up to The Little Prince, "Why did you come here?"

The Little Prince asked once again, "Why didn't you bring the sun up, sir?"

"Ignoring a question brought to you I see," the man says looking ahead. "It's because I didn't feel like it." He turned around in his bed, his back facing The Little Prince. "I just don't feel like doing anything, for I'm lazy."

The Little Prince frowns at the man. He removes his hands from the cold bar before continuing on his adventure, looking back to the now gone silhouette. This was the strangest adult he has come across yet.