Chapter 13

~TARA POV~

Me and Abel made love. it's was my first time ever making and receiving love. it was like ecstasy something I never felt before. he made me feel alive again. I think our relationship can bloom into something blissful.

~~~~~~~~6 months later~~~~~~~~~~

so me and Abel have been together for 6 months now and we have our ups and downs. but right now we are in a rough spot. yesterday he came home at 3 am in the morning sloppy drunk. and I could have sworn I saw a lipstick stain on his collar. he has been doing this every Thursday night since him and drake started this whole OVOXO music group 3 months ago. for the first time in our relationship I have a feeling he is cheating on me.

it was 10 in the morning and I was laying in bed just starring at the ceiling. thinking about what happen last night. I'm tired of it. Abel walks in the room he stares at me for a second and calls my name. I look at him and then turn my head the other way.

"TARA!!!! talk to me what did I do this time" he yells

"leave me alone" I mumble loud enough for him to hear me

"babe no I love you what ever I did I'm sorry I won't do it again" he plead

"you've been saying that over and over again I'm tired of it. let's cut the bull are you cheating on me? if you are so help me god Abel tesfaye!" I say through gritted teeth.

that got him mad. oh boy he is real piss I can tell it in his face. he jumped on top of me and raised his and slap me. this isn't the first time he has hit me. but its gone be the first time I leave him.

"that's it I have had enough of this either you pack your stuff and leave or I will" I said nonchalantly

"what ever Im going to go I'll be back for my stuff tonight. I don't want to be with somebody who doesn't support my music any ways" he replied

"wtf do you mean I've supported you. I don't support your cheating or you hitting me. I don't support your Thursday night habits."

"maybe I do what I do because I ain't gone say no names Tara don't support me. like where have you been when I needed you. but w.e I'm out and to answer your question I did cheat on you for the first time last night with a chick named blue. dont worry babe I didnt feel nothing with her" he said.

he sound like he dgaf about this situation. its good though I know I won't make that mistake of loving again. I got up and did some cocaine to numb the pain I was feeling.