chapter 33

"URRRRRGHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed to the tops of my lungs. I got on my knees and started crying my heart felt like it was going to fall out my chest.

3 months later Saint Lucia

I haven't seen Abel since he cheated on me. He texts me but I ignore him. I was serious when I told him I was done I still love him but I love me more.

I was laying on a towel with my top off trying to get a tan. I love it here in Saint Lucia. It was so pretty, bright, and relaxing.

"Hey baby" My new Beau came and plopped down by me. "Tajo mi amor I've missed you"

"I wasn't gun foe too long but lets get out of here." I got up and put my top back on. we left the beach and just chilled all day. I really like him. he was gorgeous. He was 6'3 smooth olive skin with piercing blue eyes and a head full of golden curls. He treats me better than Abel ever did.

"Tara babi I gonna go and get something to eat" his accent was to die for OMG.

I was in bed watching TV for Tajo to come back to me. I changed the channel to MTV and Abel was on. OH GREAT! he looked horrible though.

"We'll find our love in the sky, Tara Baby I love you!" the song ended I was in awe I went and got my phone and googled The Weeknd. Most of the results were about how he looked awful and he seemed more depressed... It was all because of me.

"Abel's losing it over his ex"

"Abel mention's Tara in every song"

I went on instagram for the first time in months and his fans were ripping me apart. one fan was like she deserves to die for causing this man so much pain.

I kind of felt bad I text him.

Hey Abel how are? as soon as i pressed sent Tajo came in.