chapter 19

~Tara POV~

Dear diary,
  I've been watching Adam from a far. I want to get to make a friend out  of him. he is the only person that has spoke to me in this house. I feel like since he told me his story I can tell him my story. I've been feeling lonely. its crazy how I'm in house full of people but I still manage to feel lonely. I guess its cause nobody really talks to each other.

Adam was siting down just look out the window I decided to walk over to him and tell him my story.

"Adam my name is Tara I got here because I use to be a stripper. I am still kinda a prostitute. when I was walking to my corner one day I met a guy we became bf and gf in a quick amount of time. we then fell in love with each other. he made it big in the music industry and that's when our relationship fell apart. he cheated on me and I wasn't having it. I told him to leave and he did without saying goodbye. that kind of messed me up because I felt like he didn't care enough about me to say bye. I was so torn about us not being together I spent most of money on drugs and didn't save up for rent and I got evicted. when I was siting in the park with no where to go this guy came up to me and told me about this house. so this is how I got here. and I feel like its fault that I'm here"

"but hi adam its nice to meet you" I tell him sticking out my hand for a handshake and giving him this huge smile.

"Tara you are beautiful. you didn't deserve that. and if I was him I would make you feel like the most special girl in the world" he tells me while ignoring my handshake

but woah I wasn't expecting that I just walked away cause I didn't know what to do.