1 month later

"Goodnight MEXICO"!!! I shouted as i waved goodbye to all of our screaming fans. I felt so more relaxed now i knew Chad was behind bars. I ruffled my short firery hair as i cut it short rencently. I love it. Taylor does too. Now Chads out of our lives more amazing things have happen like we won a TCA (teen choice award) and Jeremy and Kat are having a baby girl!!!! Im so happy for them. Also our tour with You me at six next year (SCREAM). Ive just felt like all the negitives have gone away and positives are apearing.

I walked backstage to the guys who were standing in a circle. I hugged Taylor and also the rest of the guys.

"Great show tonight guys". I said smiling at them all, "last one for a month". We all went off to the dressing room to freshen up then did meet and greet.

After that we headed back to our hotel.

I walked into mine and Taylors room. Taylor walked behind me shutting the door afterwards.

"So...what shall we do to celebrate our last night on tour"? He asked i knew what he was talking about but i loved teasing him and making myself seem well more sexual atteactive to get him as horny as ever.

He is so hot when hes horny.

"Um...i don't know, i was thinking about renting a movie-" I moved closer to him swaying my hips side to side- "and ordering food to pig out on". I licked my lips going closer to him. We fell onto the bed kissing madly.

*Morning*

I woke up huddled in Taylors embrace. I looked over at the clock that read 11:43am. I sighed and skumped back on the bed, closing my eyes and remembering the moments of my time with Taylor so far.

That dance to still into you.

His fist love mark he gave me.

Having countless makeout sessions.

Inroducing him to my parents.

Our battle against Chad.

I'll victory.

And last night.

A/N:

Ok so i hope you enjoy reading this as i love writing it. I am always open to any questions that are confusing you about the book and also love to hear from what you think about Chad behind bars.

Love

Sophie.xx