Life is Fun

I woke up this morning feeling like the most amazing person in the world. I turned my face to see if Taylor was there but no. He was gone. As i stepped out of the bed i saw Taylor's clothes scartted around the floor. I walled over to them and picked up his shirt, the smell of his skin and aftershave coverd it.

I put it on (even though it was way to big for me) and went out into the living space. Taylor was streach out on the couch, his eyes fixed onto the TV. Eventally he saw me. Are eyes met again and we were in another gaze. He came over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hey beatiful, this is early for you huh"? I turned around looking at the clock. It was 8:56am. My mouth dropped and then turned into a smile. "wow that is early for me'. Wow, wow ,wow"! Taylor put his arms around my waist and i went on my tiptoes to kiss him. Suprise came to me abd the kiss turned into us two making out on the couch.

I got up from Taylor and i went into the kichen. "Theres some poptarts in the top cupboard"! said Taylor. He came up behind, putting his hands round me and leaning his head on my shoulder. "I know how much you like doing that but you do know that its extreamly off putting". I smiled at him and he gave one back. He then held me tighter wich made me laugh and giggle like a little school girl. "Hey T do you understand what i said before"??

"No i just heard Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah". I tried to keep a straight face but it didn't work. I had a huge laughing fit right there on the spot making out i was a COMPLETE dork.

After my laugh attack i put the poptarts in the toaster. Taylor sat back down again and carried on waching his TV program. I walked over to the couch and sat on Taylors lap. We sat in scilence for about 40 seconds as are eyes were glued on the TV, ten after that i felled a tingle on my neak. I put my face to one side and saw it was Taylor smoothing his head on my neak. He grabbed my hand but i let go. I turned around facing him to say something but he kept kissing my neak. "Hey Taylor". He let out a gasp of air and looked at me. When i had his attention i forgot what i was going to say so Taylor carried on kissing my neak. I smiled and then tryed to get his atenttion again. " Taylor!! Taylor"!!! He stoped to look at me grining at the same time

"What did you wanna say"??

" The poptarts...there probbaly burnt by now." I jumped off his lap and ran into the kichen. No surprise, the toaster was surrounded in black smoke. I. got one of the kichen towles and waved it around to get the smoke out of the way. I was also coughing at the same time. I eventally got the crisp burnt poptarts out, then i heard Taylor's foot steps from behind me. "Well...who's gonna eat that"?? He asked me. I giggled and turned around to look at his face. I stood up on my tiptoes and leaned closer. "I don't know. They could of been nice if someone stopped embracing me". Taylor's face was coverd in a huge cheesy grin. I kissed his lips and went to the bedroom to get change.

Taylor and i walked into the bus togeather holding hands. As we came into the living space i could see Jeremy and Justin having a deep convisation. They notice as holding hands and stopped talking. Jeremy walked towards Taylor. Smiling at him like he could neaver stop!! "Taylor!! My man you hooked up Hayley. Nice one". He gave Taylor one of his classic man hugs and then looked down to me. "Hey. Did he keep you up to long last night"??? I smiled. I could see were he was coming from as i did look hagerd.

And also the other thing. I walked to the bus bathroom towards the back to fix my makeup. It was anyoing as i could hear quiet noises and low voices. I had the door open so i could see the guys reflections in the mirror. They turned and looked at me a couple of times which was frustrating as they were talking about me. I came out of the bathroom looking at the guys. It was so akward. It took us 30 or more seconds until someone said something and that person was me. "Hey Taylor can i see you in the back please"?? I pointed my finger to the back room. He trodded along with a grin smuthered on his face. Justin and Jeremy started to laugh but i gave them the evil eye so they shut up.

As i followed Taylor into the back room he started laughing. "What"? He looked at me and just kept on laughing. "Taylor what did you say to Jeremy and Justin"?? He looked at me blankly and shook his head. I hated it when people hid things behind there backs. I put a forceful voice on and a straight face. "Taylor. What did you say"?

"I love it when your forceful". He came closer but still wasn't answering. "Taylor"?? He came nearer and nearer. "Taylor"! I laughed as he put his hands round my wasit and tickled me. He got down to my ear and whispeared "Babe your hot when your anoyed". This made me smile and also made my ear tinkle from his talking. "Thanks but you still didn't answer my question"?? I let my arms free and stood in frount of him with my arms crossed. He smiled again and kissed me on the lips. His arms were wrapped around me again and i had no escape. I couldn't take him serioulsy so i started to giggle. We spun around and colasped on the near by couch. He moved my hair out of the way and tucked it behind my ear. He then bent down to it. "I was saying about how last night was the best night of my life. That you kissed me back". I smiled and put my arms around his neak. He started to kiss my ear again (like he did this morning). He was on top of me, holding onto my wasit. We madeout. Again. There was a knock at the door and we both got out from one another. Jeremy walked in. "You two love birds cannot keep your hands off each other. Can't you"? We both let out a huge sheeplish smile. "Hey you need to try and remeber when you first fell into love"? Jeremy's head faced the floor and shook he head. "Alright l, you got me. Jeremy said. We all laughed. Jeremy disipeared out of the room and Taylor sat down on the couch. "Babe"....

"Yes"

"Shall we finish off what we started?" I chuckled and came closer to him. Are eyes met as Taylor grabbed my waist. We smiled. I kissed him hard on the lips but a Taylor pushed harder. This time we started to french kiss. Taylor loved that as i could see the joy in his face. Just then i heard footsteps coming to the door, i pulled myself away from Taylor but he just pulled me back. "T i think someones coming in". Taylor stopped and layed his head on the couch. I got off his lap and walked towards the door. As i was reaching for it the talking got louder.

Just then my mom burst into the room. "MOM!" I was surprised. "Hey sweety. Congrats on your succses on the new record"! I shook my head. "Mom you do know that when you shorten words it doesn't sound cool". My mom hugged me again. Then her eye was caught on Taylor.