Theres someone in my room

I ran into the tour bus, shutting the door behind. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I sat down in the nearest seat, still catching my breath. Seconds later Jeremy came in the room, looking puzzled.

"Hey Hayley why were you in the bathroom for so long? Your food got cold"?? Jeremy looked at me while he grabbed a seat in frount. I was too tired to speak.

"....Hayley....please tell me". I bit my lip and took a deep breath. Jeremy reached for my hand.

"Are you ok? You don't seem yourself". Jeremys eyes stared into mine. Tears started rowling down my cheak. Jeremy pulled me in for a hug.

"Wheres Taylor?" I asked as we departed are hug. In the back room. I smiled and he smiled back. I strolled off into the back room. I needed to tell Taylor about Chad. I opened the door to find Taylor looking out the window, getting lost in his thoughts. I closed the door behind me which seem to snap Taylor out of it.

He turned around and smiled as he came closer.

"Hey babe". He said as he came for a kiss. Are lips pushed hard. When we stopped i looked at Taylors eyes. He was like a little puppy. If i told him i invited Chad into the toliets to talk and that he kissed me it would hurt him. A lot.

"Tay can you sit down for a moment please"? I sat down and tapped a space next to me.

"Sure". He said as he sat next to me, placing his arm round me.

I hesitated.

"Um....i uh..just need to say sorry about what happened at lunch today".

He chuckeld.

"Hey its ok. And anyway why were you in there for so long"??

I frozed. I paniced.

"Oh..um..i was filling really sick and had a headache. I needed to clear my head thats all".

We both smiled as he came to kiss me again. He got up from his seat and went to get some water.

I sighed in relife as he belived me but i can't keep this a quite forever can i.

It was 11:14pm and i walked into the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I looked at myself in the mirror and started removing all my makeup and pulling my hair down. I was the only one awake in the bus and i couldn't get to sleep so i was pretty board.

After that i was removing my false eyelashes when suddenly the door creaked open behind me. I looked up in the mirror the reached for a towel, rubbing my face to refesh myself.

Then i took the towel down and Chad stood there grining away. I ran at him trying to get to the door but he had me in a tight grip.

He locked the door and covered my mouth.

"Promise you won't scream, if you do then you'll regrete it". I nodded quickly.

"Good girl". He removed his hand and i looked up at him.

"What do you want"? I asked. He smiled. I really shouldn't of ask it. "I want you, in bed, with me.....naked". He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "Kiss me".

"No"! I pulled back but he wasn't giving up. "Kiss me"!!!! He said. After a while i gave up and he kissed me. I pulled back but he didn't stop. He pinned me up to the wall and tounged me. He started grunting. Minutes later he stripped me out of my Pj's and i was naked. He looked at my body and laughed. He liked what he saw. But i didn't like what he was seeing. As he stripped off butt naked, he pressed up on me. I gasped as he came closer. He stated kissing again and it made me groun. Loud. I wanted day to come. I wanted them to wake up as theres someone in my room and hes Chad.