Chapter 15

Note from author/writer: 

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter and please comment and vote!!! I still don't know which day is going to be the actual day that i update , but I'm going to start school in a couple of days so not sure yet haha ok bye loves!!! xx

- Jessxo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jenny's P.O.V

We all walk to the table where everyone was and Logan noticed that i tensed up a little so he grabbed my hand.

" Hey guys!!" Anna said while greeting everyone with a smile.

Johnny,Sam, Jack, Alexa,and Josh were all sitting down eating some fries and burgers

" Hey! Come and join us guys !" Jack said excitedly

We all sat down and I saw that Josh wasn't even looking up at us. 

" So how have you guys been..?" Jack asked

" Well..uhmm..good i guess.." Anna said while nervously laughing.

" So i was thinking that all of us can go see a movie or something..?" Jack asked.

" Uhm that sounds great..!" Anna said while giving Logan and I a glance.

We just nodded and went with it. To be honest it was pretty awkward right now and I just didn't know what to do so i just excused myself and walked into a clothing store.

Nobody followed so I just walked into this cute little store with colorful clothing. I looked around and saw this light pink dress with a cute white ribbon wrapped around it . I picked it out and decided to try it out in the fitting rooms. I went in and got dressed in the pink dress. When I came out I saw Josh waiting for me outside.

" You look really good in that dress" he said.

I gave him a glare and started to go back to my fitting room but he grabbed my hand before i could escape.

"Jenny "he said pleadingly

I turned to face him and my heart melted he had the most sad eyes on, but i was still confused if I should be with him or Logan. I haven't really thought about lately because to be honest i ws trying to forget about it.

" Jenny..I'm really sorry ok..but i still want to be with you.." he said

" Josh..we cant..plus i told you that we could stay friends.." 

" But i don't want to just be friends..Jen..its killing me to see you with another guy..but if it makes you happy I'm happy.." 

I looked up at him with eyes saying sorry, but he just left the dressing rooms. I looked into the mirror and saw myself and wondered why...I wondered if i was doing the right decision..but I then just looked away and went back in to change back into my clothes.

When I came out i decided to not buy the dress so I just left it back in the dressing room. I walked out empty handed,sad,and most importantly confused as to what I was going to do..

Author/writer:  

Hey guys!! I hope you liked this chapter ! Please don't forget to comment,vote,and favorite!!! Love you guys ok byee!!!