Chapter 8

Note from author/writer: 

Hey guys! Uhm i hope you guys like this chapter. I tried making it just a little bit longer. Oh and if you really love One Direction and your a directioner then please go check out my new One Direction fanfic called " In Love..?" heres a link to it!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7855459-in-love

please vote and comment on this story and the One Direction fanfic! ok bye for now! bye loves!

- Jess xo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - 

Jenny's P.O.V

We all head back into Logan and Anna's house. Anna opens the door for us and we are greeted to the smell of cookies. Logan, Jack, Johnny, and Sam made chocolate cookies while we were gone.

" Yum!"Anna said walking through the door.

" Hey guys we made some chocolate cookies because we were getting hungry and we wanted something home cooked so yeah haha.." Logan said while coming in from the living room with an apron on. Gosh he looked so cute!

" Hey babe!" he said to me while greeting me with a kiss.

" Oh are you guys a thing now..?" Anna asked us. I looked at Logan and he looked back at me.

" Yeah! , but i still need to ask, Jenny, will you be my girlfriend..?" Logan asked shyly

" Of course!" i said with a smile. 

Everyone cheered except for Josh and Alexa.I could tell by Joshe's face that he wasn't happy,but i thought he understood. I thought that Alexa didn't mind since she had Jack.

" Hey , Jenny can i talk to you in private..?" Alexa said

" Sure." i said. We both went upstairs into Anna's room. 

" Ok uhm Jenny i want this awkward tension to stop ok.." she told me 

" Uhm i didn't mean for there to be any awkwardness.." i said

" I mean about you going out with Logan..I'm ok with it ..really! I just want you and Logan to be happy together!" she said with a smile on her face. I nodded and said thank you to her and then we hugged.

We walked back downstairs to join the others in the kitchen who were eating the cookies.

"Hey i want some too!" i said to them.

" Here babe! I saved a couple for you!" Logan said.

" Aw thanks! " i said.I looked at Alexa and saw that she had a glum face on. I still had a feeling she wasn't over Logan. I looked at her and handed her some cookies.She smiled and mouth a "thank you!"

" So what are we doing later..?" Anna interrupted.

" We could go bowling..?" Jack said.

We all agreed to go bowling, but first we agreed to go out to eat because eating cookies for dinner wasn't the exact kind of dinner for tonight haha.We all agree to go for fast food. All of us grab our phones, bags, and what not and head outside to the car. We decide to bring two cars. Anna's dark blue mini cooper and Logan's silver mini cooper. I m not sure why , but i found it cute that Anna and Logan both had mini coopers. Anna once told me about when her and her bro got their license that each of their parents got them a mini cooper in the color of their choice. We all separate in groups so that each group can fit in both cars. Anna,Josh, Alexa, and Jack go in Anna's car and me,Logan,Johnny,and Sam go in Logan's car.

We start to drive and Anna is leading the way. I'm currently sitting in the passengers seat next to Logan and I put my hand on his free hand that's not on the wheel. He smiles and and his blue eyes meet my brown eyes.  " Uhm ..we don't mean to interrupt , but the light is green!" Sam said while laughing. We all just laugh and Logan starts to drive again.

Anna's P.O.V

Josh, Alexa, Jack, and I all get into my car while the rest of the gang go in Logan's car. Josh is currently in the passenger seat looking cute as ever! I start the car , but i feel someone place their hand on my free hand that's not on the wheel. Its Josh.His blue/green eyes meet my green eyes.He smiles..and i smile back. " Uhm..guys..?" Alexa interrupts. " Oh sorry guys!" i said back while giggling.

" I love your laugh " Josh said. " Aw thanks!' i said back

I start to put the car in drive and then we drive off with Logan and the rest of the gang following us to a fast-food place.

Jenny's P.O.V

We get to the fast-food place and its called IN-N-OUT Burger

" Yes, i love IN-N-OUT Burger!" Logan said.

" Yess!" Johnny and Sam said from the back.

" Uhm guys..?" i said

" Yeah.?" they all said together.

" To be honest i never tried IN-N-OUT Burger..." i said looking away.

" What!!??" they all said.

" Babe, its ok you can try it and see if you like it ! " Logan said.

"Alright haha ok " i said.

We all get out of both cars and enter the fast-food place.We get inline and wait for about 2minutes. We all order and we all help out in paying.After getting our food all of us sit down at a booth. We all start to eat when Anna and Alexa interrupt.

" Fries before guys!" Anna and Alexa said to me 

" Haha fries before guys!" i replied back to them. We all just laugh and the rest of the gang just laugh along with us. After we get done with our food we through out our trash and head back to the parking lot. We all get back into the cars and then Logan asks me something.

"So, did you like it..?!" he asked curiously. Logan, Johnny,and Sam were know looking at me for an answer.

" Yeah it was really good!" i said smiling back at them.

" Hooray !" they all said in unison.

We all just laugh and head to the Bowling Place. 

* FEW MINUTES PASS BY* 

We arrive at the Bowling Place. We all get out of the car and head inside. We order our shoes and rent two lanes.

"How about you go first hun..?" Logan said to me

" Okay! "i said

I rolled a hot pink bowling ball down the lane and i get most of them out except for 2.

"Aw its alright babe!"Logan said sweetly by giving me a peck on the cheek

It was Logan's turn to go and to my surprise he knocks down all of them!

"Yes!" he said aloud.

I had a frown on my face because i only needed two pins left to knock down and Logan got all of them in one try. Logan saw that i was upset so he went up to me and gave a a kiss on the lips.It was really passionate and i kissed him back. We broke apart and he said, " It alright! i can teach you if you want !" Logan said trying to cheer me up. I just nodded and Logan was behind me trying to show me a tip when trowing the bowling ball down the lane. I could feel Josh staring at us so I just broke apart from Logan and ran outside .

" Jenny!!!!" Logan yelled " Where are you going!" he called after me.

I ran outside as fast as I could. I thought that I could be happy with Logan, but now i have Alexa and Josh staring at me every time I'm with Logan. Why can't i just be happy! i said to myself. I broke down crying on the floor outside. I heard Logan calling after me so i went to hide in the alley. "I hope he doesn't find me " i said to myself.

A few seconds passed and I could hear footsteps coming near me.

" Logan please go away..I don't feel like talking right now!" i said loud and clear for him to hear. but it wasn't Logan.. it was Josh.