Chapter 6

Note from author/writer :

Ok guys hope you guys like this chapter i tried my best to make it the best it can be :) please vote and comment! :) OK byee loves!

- Jessxoxo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jenny's P.O.V

We all head upstairs to get ready to go to the carnival. Anna lets Alexa and I borrow some pieces of clothing from her closet. I pick these pair of purple jeans with a white loose blouse. I put on my own mint green vans that I left at Anna's house from the other day.  Alexa picks out a pair of dark blue jeans with a light pink blouse with flowers on it. She just wears her white high top sneakers she brought yesterday to the pool. Anna just slips on some blue jeans with a nice purple t-shirt. She slips on some Doc Martins with floral print all over them. We all put our hair into messy buns and once we were satisfied with our looks we headed downstairs were Josh and Logan were waiting.

 " Hey!" Logan and Josh said in unison to all of us.

" Hi !" Anna,  Alexa , and I said in unison.

" Alright, lets go then !" Anna said.

We all head outside and hop into Anna's dark blue mini cooper. Anna was driving, Josh was up in the passengers seat getting comfy with Anna , then in the back it was me on the left side next to the window then Logan and then Alexa. Talk about the awkward tension!

" Alright , and were off !" Anna said excitedly 

We arrive at the carnival in about 10 minutes. We all get out of the car except for Anna who needed to find a parking space. So Logan,Alexa,Josh and I all head out to the carnival, but before we get onto any rides we wait until Anna comes back from parking the car.

" How about we go on the Ferris Wheel first!" Anna said while arriving back from the car.

" Sounds like fun! "Josh said .

So we all start to walk to the Ferris Wheel. I feel someone start to hold my hand. I look to my left and Logan was there.

" Hey " he said

" Hi !" i said back.

" You look beautiful!" Logan said while whispering into my ear.

I blushed and I could tell Logan noticed. We were waiting in line to go onto the ferris wheel that was pretty high and we see a couple of guys come and walk in line next to us.

" Hey ! " a guy with blue eyes and light brown hair said

" Hey , uhm can we help you guys..?" Alexa said to him

" Actually yes, uhm you see me and my bros are having a paint ball game on Saturday , but we need about 5 more people to join us. And I was wondering if you pretty face can join us." The guy with blue eyes and brown eyes said flirting with Alexa

" Well I guess me and my friends can join you guys on Saturday." Alexa said nervously .

" Great!" They guy said  " Btw my names Jack ! " he said

He pointed to his other two friends and said. " And this is Johnny and Sam!" he said looking at all of us now. ( Oh and Jack,Johnny,and Sam look like tumblr boys!)  

" Hey ! " Johnny and Sam said. Johnny had light brown eyes with dark brown hair. Sam had light blonde hair with green eyes.

" Hi  !"  we all said in unison.