Fallin for what once was mine

His eyes, they are just so beautiful. They remind me of... they remind me of the ocean. Something you can get lost in. Something that you cant help to look at.

"Skylar...Skylar...SKYLAR!" I heard someone yell.

"What! What! What!," I yelled back.

"Snap out of it. You have been staring at Austin for like 5 minutes," said my friend Issac.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I miss him so much. Even though he hurt me more than anyone would ever know."

I could feel my cheeks become red and my eyes fill with tears.

Issac rubbed my back. He gave me a comforting hug.

"Look here skylar, if he doesn't want you for you then you don't need him. He lost an amazing girl. You don't need him."

A smile stretched across my face. I looked over at issac and hugged him as my tears left my checks onto his shirt.

"Thanks, issac. Your such an amazing friend"

"No problem, besides we got to get to your house and pack for Orlando," he said

We walked to his car. It was very nice. It was an ocean blue Nissan 350 z. It was one of my dream cars. It was a stick shift though. I'm terrified of cars like that. I feel like I would mess my car up. Issac has been teaching me little by little though. Another thing about the car is that it only has two seats. That is my least favorite detail.

We finally got to my house. We walked in and boxes were everywhere. It was so packed that we had to move stuff out the way, just to get up the stairs. My room was mostly packed all I needed to pack was just a few more clothes my make-up and my hair and shower supplies. I needed Isaacs help to help take my dresser and bed set out to the moving truck because my mom injured her back and left ankle because she fell down the steps a couple weeks ago running after my dad.

It's a long story to explain. Not very many people know about it.
-----
Thanks for reading😉💕💕💕💕💕