3) Arguments

~To me, you are perfect~ Aww this video is my fave^ He wanted a girlfriend. I offer😃
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maya's POV:
I woke up on the sofa in Grayson's room with blankets sprawled over me. Grayson was lightly snoring in his sleep on the bed.

I powered my phone on and the time read '11:30am.' Wow. I slept in! I grabbed the pillow i had been sleeping on and threw it at Grayson. That was, of course, after tiptoeing to his bed, knocking his phone off of the side of his bed, nearly shattering it.

"Ughh Ethan. Go away!" He mumbled, half asleep. "Wake up sleepy head" I whispered to Grayson. He smiled and lifted half of his covers up for me to get in.

Instead of getting in his bed and cuddling him like 'relationship goals', I dived on him, shaking his shoulders profusely until he was fully awake. "Princess..." Gray giggled. Awe, cute!

"What?" I replied trying to act seriously. "Are you coming to my mate Cameron's party at 9?"
Cameron Dallas?! He's introducing me to his friends! Finally! What do I wear? Omg i'm so excited!

"Babe! So are you coming or not? I'll kinda look like a loser if I don't bring my girlfriend everyone's been dying to meet!" He said. My ecstatic smile slowly turned into a frown while my heart sunk.

"Wow..." I said slowly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "I excepted more from you. Not just your 'girlfriend' you bring to your mates parties so you don't look like a loner. It's okay. I get it. I'm just not good enough for you." I went on.

"Baby, its not like that at all. Let me expl..." But i cut him off; "Two weeks ago you said you'd care for me, not hurt me. But that was obviously a lie. I'm leaving. Don't except to see my at that party. I'm not going to be your puppet you bring places so you don't look like an absolute freak. Well guess what? You already are one."

I turned right and opened the door to get a shower. I fumbled with the door handle until it finally opened. Wrong room. "I'm sorry, i thought this was the bathroom? Where is it please?" I said not making eye contact with Ethan.

"2nd room on the left." He said while taking a closer look at me. "Wait... Are you crying?" He said approaching me. "N...no..." I replied. By now I was sobbing uncontrollably.

He pulled me into his room and sat me on his bed. Standing in front of me, Ethan took his thumb and gently wiped my tears away. "What happened?" He said softly.

I opened my mouth to speak but Ethan stopped me and sat next to me. He shuffled closer to me and cuddled me trying to comfort me. "At least one twin cares about me." I mumbled shyly.

Just as Ethan was about to speak the door jolted open. Great.