2) It's okay babygirl.

As you can tell, i could not be bothered cropping the photo above😂 ~Don't worry, be happy~ Have fun reading😽Remember to vote and comment💘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ethan's POV:
"WAKE UP BROOO!!!!" I shouted loudly to Grayson while violently shaking him out of bed. "Have you been texting your soon to be girlfriend?" I said to Gray who was half asleep.

"She isn't my girlfriend. I just like her. And maybe i'm thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend soon. We texted all night. She's so cute." Grayson replied. I really hope they get together. He's been really down lately and I want my twin brother to be happy.

Grayson's POV:
My first day at school. They'll think i'm cool won't they? Will they? Me and Ethan walked to school since it was about five minutes away. I wished my brother good luck at his first day of school and walked over to the sports field where I was meeting Maya.

I sat on the grass reading my youtube comments on my phone waiting for Maya. It has been 15 minutes and she hasn't came. I've known her for a day but even I know this is not like her.

On my way to my first period, I pass a bin with strange noises coming from behind it. Muffled crying. "Hello?" I say while moving closer to the bin. "Grayson?" The timid voice replied. I could recognise that voice anywhere. It was Maya's voice.

I moved the bin to see a beaten, bruised, unhappy girl crouching behind the bin. This was not the happy, smiling girl I saw yesterday. I sat down carefully next to Maya.

"Baby... What's wrong?" I said while pulling her closer to me. Wait. I've just called her baby. What do I do? She doesn't know i've got feelings for her! She's going to think i'm weird!

Maya cried even more. She sobbed into my shoulder. "I...It was L...Luke..." She cried shaking. "Who's Luke?! What did he do?!" I said furiously. "He...He's the popular footballer... He be...beaten me up because I... Fell out with his girlfriend." By now she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"NO BODY HURTS MY GIRL. WHERE IS HE?!" I demanded. I didn't care I was calling her mine. She is mine. Her body was in shock from the beatings. She was cowered up into a ball, bawling her eyes out. I grabbed a tissue from my pocket and dabbed her bust lip with it.

"It's okay babygirl, you're safe now, you're with me." I said while kissing her forehead. I decided to bring Maya back to my parents house. I didn't care i skipped my first day at school. All that was on my mind now was Maya.

We ended up watching Marley and Me together on the sofa. Halfway into the film, I asked "Maya, I've liked you since i've met you. Honestly, it's been love at first sight. I love you and i'll always be here to protect you. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I'd love to Gray, thank you so much for today it means a lot. I love you too." Maya replied.

Before the movie even ended. Maya fell asleep while cuddling into me. Her face was buried into my neck but I could still see her smile. Her smile lit up the room. "Goodnight princess. I whispered into her ear. I love her.