2 (Eren's POV)

I sighed and shuffled in my bed a bit, fully dressed.

I hated it down here, it was cold and had a damp smell. I was still sore from the beating I had gotten a few days ago. Corporal Levi was relentless, though I don't blame him. I still think he hates me though.

I lift my head as I hear keys jingle. As usual, Levi comes to let me out.

He glared at me as I walked by him, my shoulder nudging the top of his head.

I laughed inwardly until I remembered how he beat the shit out of me.

It seemed that he was thinking of the same moment, due to the wry smirk that plastered onto his face.

I had barely made it to breakfast, - which I was already late to,- before being tackled by Hanji. If it is one thing I learned around here in he past few days, it's to not speak of Titans around Hanji. She's a bit of a nut case really, but she's a friend nonetheless.

I sigh again as she goes on about the plans she has for the day. More experimenting, and the arrival of the new cadets.

My friends.

I feel excited. I hadn't seen them in days, - which feels like forever in this hell hole,- and I missed them. Armin would love the books here, Mikasa probably has a bone to pick with Levi, and y/n, well, she'd just be here because of her promise.

She swore a long time ago, that she would use the est of her short lived life for good. She told me she was going to die at a young age, and she wants to make a name of herself. I wonder why.

As Hanji continues speaking my thoughts sway away. It's not until Levi hits the back of the head do I zone back into reality.

Levi clicks his younger and shakes his head.

"Brat! Pay a little more attention. I don't like to repeat myself. If I have to do it again, you'll have stable duty for a week." He says, and I nod stiffly.

Damn't.

I run my hand through my brown hair, green eyes strained on the door, waiting for them to show up.

I'm an idiot.

Sorry it is short! Didn't have a lot of time today!

Vote, comment, share!

-Bloody Jinxx❤❤