Chapter 7: Mexico

Chapter 7

"We found nothing did either of you?" Hotch asked the other team members.

"Nope", Blake said pursing the p.

"What about you two?" Rossi turned around to Reid and Emily.

"Sadly yes", Emily spoke up first.

"J.J is in Mexico", Reid got sad.

"Guys get packing right now!" Hotch yelled walking away.

"Hey wait Reid", Blake chased after Reid.

"Yes?" he replied turning to see Alex.

"If we're doing partners, can Pre-Emily sorry. Could we be partners for anything in particular?" Blake felt guilty for asking Reid before Hotch.

"Probably yeah. But it's up to Hotch", Reid's voice got a tincy bit higher.

"Are you alright?" Blake rubbed his right arm.

"Fine, I just need some fresh air", Reid stumbled out.

Reid went down the building in the elevator, the ride down felt as if it was going below forever.

At the bottom he got out as soon as it stopped.

He spent a quite long time out in the fresh air.

Reid was just about to walk in when he noticed Cara running up to him.

"Spencer! Alex is gone! I-I found a note", Cara panted with fear in her eyes.

"When?" Reid exclaimed.

"An hour ago", Cara handed the bloody note to Reid.

"Thanks, I'll get back to you soon", Reid said ignoring anything else Cara asked or said.

Reid read the note on the way up and was very depressed.

"Everyone I need your attention", Reid threw the note on the table.

Everyone passed around the note until it got to Emily.

Emily read aloud,

"If you stop looking for J.J I will leave her in the playground at midnight. You have one week to stop.

I hope you figured out that Alex is also missing. Don't worry J.J is the one who is all right but don't expect Alex to be alive.

I still can't believe you don't know where I am. Anywho good luck with this little challenge."

"We need to leave right now" Hotch grabbed his go-bag.