viii. tower & queen

VIII"TOWER & QUEEN"

VIII
"TOWER & QUEEN"

3rd person

     As she killed her last victim Emma held his heart between her hands. Squeezing it hard not wanting to let go, not wanting the prove of her mass murder to fall out of her hand but so it did once she relaxed her arms, let the heart fall and her arms to go back to each side of her body.

     The room spun around before Emma's eyes. What used to be called men where now limbs and pieces of flesh scattered all over the room. Once the beast that was trapped throughout the years was released Emma was not capable of containing it anymore and let it consume her.

     Fuse in her DNA, turning her into what she was made to be, a cold hearted, soulless, vengeful, emotionless killer. And when it did, things went terribly wrong. Not only did she killed those men but she teared them apart, shred them to pieces.

     There was nothing recognisable about what used to be Ramirez followers. Emma situated in the middle of the carnage, completely soaked in blood, was kneeling on the floor entirely zoned out of the real world.

     Her mind was processing the mass murder she had just committed but she was truly processing the fact that she enjoyed taking those werewolves' lives. She could have just ripped their hearts or snap their necks but she enjoyed feeling their flesh ripping against her claws.

     She enjoyed the feeling of the warm blood running down her fingers and it scared her, it scared her how much she loved it.

◈◈◈

     Emma still showing no expression and still soaked in blood, surprised that no one had smelled her yet or seen her, opened the main door of the house and walked to the great room earning everyone's stare.

     "Emma... What have you done?" Jeremy asked not sure how to feel, before answering anything Emma glued her gaze at Santos, remembering when he attacked Elena, the woman she considered her sister and anger burned her soul again.

     Santos laughed surprised of what Emma had achieved.

      "You know what's the best thing about your pack? Not only do you have the queen, Elena, and the tower which is Clay but you also possess Emma, a perfect and morbid combination of both. She is all in one. The tower and the queen fused together" Santos wanted everyone to be scared of Emma for he was following the very well thought plan he had, turn the pack against their most valuable member.

     "As the queen, she can do anything she wants and as the tower she acts irrationally as can be shown" Santos purposely pointed at the bloody Emma "A wonderful mixture of both" Winking his eye which Emma found to be disgusting Daniel Santos left StoneHaven hoping his job have been done perfectly.