Nandini's thoughts where interrupt by abhi's voice.

Abhi:- know I am sure, something will definitely happened in the college....so miss.nandini murthy kya aap mujhe batayegi ya nahi???

Nandini nervously:- bhai, nothing is happened.....chill na.

Abhi with strictly:- nandini, tujhe doll promiss. What happened in the college??

This time she didn't excuse her brother because of the doll promiss as she didn't break this promiss at any cost so she tell him from her first day of college that how alya bumped with navya.....and how fab5 prank against navni and of course about her punch to manik infront of whole college.

Abhi in shock:- what?? Like seriously.....tere sath itna sub kuch howa and tune mujhe bataya bhi nahi.....I know fab5 pranks karte hai and bully bhi karte hai freshers ko but tere sath bhi.....unhe pata nahi kya u are my sister. On the top of that u punch manik....the manik malhotra, and infront of whole college, like seriously!!!!

Nandini in low tone:- yes bhai I punch manik, usne na bahut ganda wala prank kiya tha isliye.....and unhe nahi pata ke I am ur sister.

Abhi in still shock:- but why......

Nandini with confident:- because mai dekhna chahti thi ke fab5 or kya kya kar sakte hai, isliye nahi bataya.

Abhi:- nice....tune itne sub problems khud face kiye and mujhe bataya bhi nahi.

Nandini with sad:- sorry bhai, mai apko trouble nahi karna chahti thi isliye nahi bataya....per bhai apne Mukti ko kyu slapped kiya, she was must be angry on u???

Abhi angrily:- doll, mujhe nahi baat karni uske bareme so pls don't talk about her......but tu mujhe Yeh bata ke kal actually me howa kya tha???

And nandini again told him about yesterday that how manik and cabir locked her in the store room and how he spiked navya's drink and trying to take a advantage of her drunk condition.

On the other hand, abhi didn't believe in that manik spiked Navya's drink to just take a advantage of her because he knew manik that he can't do such a cheap things so he thought that nandini must be misunderstood him so he decided to findout the truth but didn't say anything to nandini about it because she is too angry on him so she doesn't hear anything about him so he keep silence.

Abhi:- Nandu, yeh sub Jane de ab chal hume college ke liye late ho raha hai so jald ready hoja.

Then he left the room and went to his room and freshened up himself and goes downstairs. And navni also freshen up and came downstairs and wish chacha and chachi and eat there breakfast without discussing anything. After completing their breakfast they threeo bit a bye to chacha, chachi and drove towards college.

 After completing their breakfast they threeo bit a bye to chacha, chachi and drove towards college

                (Nandini's outfit)

At the malhotra mention......

Manik was sleeping on his stomach on king size bed and cabir was sleeping on a couch but there sleep got disturb by continues knocking on the bedroom door but they both are less interested to check on the door.