Someone knew about it!

Start from the beginning

Angel: Okay. Just tell us in case you need something. Let us get on to the questions.

Grisham: Okay.

Angel: When did you observe the change in the growth of your plants?

Grisham: Last year.

Angel: Can you tell me exactly when.

Grisham: Last year, when the crop should be harvested, I saw that some plants were dying. I don't need any help to understand that it was the problem with the soil. Because, I gave the correct amount of nutrients, watered and nurtured every day. I observed slight variations over the years but this time, I was sure something was definitely wrong.

Angel: What did you do about it? Whom did you approach?

Grisham: I went to Greens to talk to Loca. You see, I love my plants. So, I wanted expert advise. Instead of Loca, I found Veronica and talked to her.

Angel: Can you tell us the jist of your conversation?

Grisham: I explained the situation to her. She asked me if I can get samples. I agreed and took some plants the next day. Sasha was there this time. Veronica took the plants and asked me how I take care of them. We talked about the statistics and then she set off to work in her lab. After some two hours, she came back and asked me to change the soil in which I grow the plants. She inquired about my land, neighborhood and we talked stuff. She was a very sweet girl. She was very concerned about the plants.

Angel: Was that the end of your conversation?

Grisham: Yes. She used to visit often after that day till one month.

Angel: What would she do?

Grisham: She used to tend to my plants.

Angel: Anything else apart from that?

Grisham: Not that I know of.

Angel: Did she tell you the reason your plants died?

Grisham: No.

Angel: Did she ask you about something else?

Grisham: No.

Angel: When did these health problems start?

Grisham: They started six months back. I was sick almost all the time. I don't understand how this happened. I was never unhygienic.

Angel: Okay. You may go

After Grisham left the cabin

Vicky: He has no idea.

Ron: Grisham should get medical attention very soon.

Maria: We don't have any base to arrest David other than the fact that he replaced a window.

Angel: We need a witness.

Daniel: We can interrogate him on the basis of suspicion.

Angel: I want clear evidences. We can't go around asking people when we are aware of the fact that they will go to any extent to cover the crime.

Ron: We have to inform Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) about this.

Daniel: We need to talk to AJ first.

Angel: Call Mike in. Other than Veronica, Mike should know about the lab results.

Maria goes out and returns with a tall man. He looked fit.

Mike: Hi

Maria: Mike, This is Officer Stone.

Angel: Cut with it now. It feels as if I am some old person. Please call me Angel.