You're Cool , Cormac ( Morden AU! )

You lived with the Assassins Group, you studied in Assassin Academy ( With Templars ).

You were always be the No.1 of the year, but don't always talk too much.

Even the Womanizers spoke to you, you didn't answer.

One day, you were reading The Lord of The Rings when Connor pushed your door.

'Y/N! We get new roommate!'

Connor yelled.

You looked at him.

Actually, besides Edward and Connor, you didn't think the others look so cool and friendly as them.

'Who's that.'

'Cormac, Shay Patrick Cormac.'

You frowned. 'Hum. Templar?'

Connor nodded.

'Is he... boring?'

Connor giggled. 'Y/N. Don't be like that. Every time we have new roommates you always say that.'

Yeah, you did every time. Last time, Arno looked weird to you and asked.

'For the love of baguettes. Is she alright?'

Clearly, others answered.

'She's not alright.'

But seems you thought Shay will be the same as others. So you decided to stay in your room.

But Edward came in and said.' Lass, why don't you go out and meet our new roommates? C'mon, he's interesting.'

Connor nodded and said. 'Yeah, Y/N, listen to Edward.'

'Fine.' you stood up and placed the book on the table, and went out side with your friends.

Your roommates stood around the new roommate, then Edward loud voice yelled.

'LADS! Our Queen of Reading is here!'

They all turned to you, and you looked at the new roommate curiously.

He had a black pony tail, wore black jacket and red shirt. Oh, and most important, he was wearing a sunglasses.

B.L.A.C.K. S.U.N.G.L.A.S.S.E.S.

But, typical you didn't react nothing. Just simply said.

'Welcome to the family, Shay Cormac.'

Then everything seems in slow-mo, you waked back to your room and slammed the door hard.

The others looked at you shocked.

And Shay didn't know what happen with you.

--------------------------------------------------------

After that day, you locked yourself in your room, because it was in holidays, so you didn't need to go out to meet your roommates.

But there was someone who always tried to get your attention, Shay Cormac.

He still wore his stupid glasses, but you couldn't say he wore so ugly, but the truth was, he wore even handsome than you think.

Every time, when Connor was coming to give you dinner ( Course you love your room ), Shay wanted to bring it by himself, but Connor refused.

Until one day, Connor was sick, but you didn't know.

When is was time to eat lunch, you wondered why Connor didn't bring you lunch, but you couldn't blame him, he's busy with his game design.

Suddenly the door, came a person that you didn't expected.

Shay himself.

'Cormac? Why are you here? Where's Connor?'

'Connor is sick.' Shay said and put your lunch on the table. 'Altair goes on a date with Maria, Ezio and Arno go to their drawing class, Edward is taking care Connor same as Jacob.'

'So you come? Thank you and please leave. I need to work.'

Shay sat down next to you.

'Y/N. Can I ask you something?'

'Yes.'

'Why you seem so hate me? I do not do any thing that hate you. Why you always ignore me?'

You turned to him, didn't expected he leaned so close to your face. He didn't wear his stupid glass, his brown eyes ( Are they black? ) sparkled with questions.

'I...'

'Can you tell me why? I need to know.'

You turned your head away.

'Because you're aren't the funny type, friendly type and cool type.'

Shay smirked.

'Oh I agree with you about I'm not that so friendly and funny. But I want you to say it again about the last thing?'

'I said you..'

Shay leaned closer and brushed his lips on yours. You shocked and your mind wanted you to stop, but your hands couldn't control themselves, you put your hands around his neck and he kissed you roughly.

Finally he pulled back.

'Then, my dear. Say again what you said.'

You said.

'You're cool, Cormac.'

Shay smirked.

'That's the answer I want.'

'But I must say,although you're cool, but that not means you can kiss me and wear those glasses.'

'Oh you hate it? I don't think so, that only make me more cool.' Shay said and grabbed an apple from the plate.

'Seriously, if you don't mind, can I stay here? Jacob's sister will com tonight...'

You started at him.

'But from now, you're not COOL any more Shay.'

Shay looked at you and laughed.

As you see, that photo of Shay wearing black sunglasses is very funny, doesn't it?