The Right Kind of Wrong

33.

Title:

The Right Kind of Wrong

Author:

fallenbabybubu

Ongoing/Completed?

Completed

*Harry Potter Fan Fiction*

Blurb:

What happens if you fall in love with the one you've hated since the moment you two have met? What will you do if he starts to fall in love with you, too? And you get a mystery kiss in the library without knowing who with. Then, you start getting love letters from a secret admirer. Out of nowhere, there's a silent attraction between you and your mortal enemy!

Your family and friends hates his family and friends. So how will you deal with it?

Life's hard.

But life's harder if you fall in love with someone you shouldn't.

__________________________

Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World. The dark days are over now. But that doesn't mean that the Gryffindor-Slytherin hatred vanished. They still competed in academics and sports. Scorpius grew up to be the cleverest in their year. No, wait. He wasn't the only one. Rose Weasley, daughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley, is also clever. Both of them have been neck and neck in everything. They always badger and get on each other's nerves. But there was a silent attraction that both of them knew, though none of them spoke about. It wasn't until in their fifth year in Hogwarts that Scorpius realize just how much 'serious' this silent attraction can be. And he'll do everything to stop himself for falling for the enemy. The question now is, can he?