Astoria

28.

Title:

Astoria

Author:

Diagonas

Ongoing/Completed?

Ongoing

*Harry Potter Fan Fiction*

Blurb:

 " She was running, away from the flames that roared down the side of the tent, away from where her friends stood and towards Selene. Selene's hair was dark, dark black as she looked around at the chaos; weren't they supposed to be celebrating? No, the death eaters had destroyed any traces of tranquillity and celebration.

"Sel!" She said quickly, grabbing the girls wrists; "We need to go, they know... they know..." Selene's eyes flashed as she nodded, allowing herself to be pulled along by her desperate friend. When the reached the exit of the tent, they found the person they had been avoiding and were shoved aside roughly. 

"Astoria," Selene said loudly as Bellatrix smiled at Astoria sickeningly. Astoria's stomach rolled, she had never felt so sick before. "Take it," She threw something at Astoria, who caught it with her quick reflexes; Bellatrix Lestrange watched them, slightly perplexed. Then she somehow understood. 

Her prey was escaping.

"GO!"

Astoria did as she was told. Just before Bellatrix could catch her, she apparated into white smoke. "

---

My life has never been perfect, then again, whose has. 

I am Astoria Greengrass and because of that, my life is broken.