Maid for Styles

31.

Title:

Maid for Styles

Author:

ginawriter

Ongoing/Completed?

Completed

Blurb:

For the past seven years Adelaide had been a maid in her own home, reliving the classic story of Cinderella in a unpleasant, modern way. Thanks to her horrid, celebrity manager step-mother who deemed her a waste of space and two spoiled step-siblings, it seemed there was no way out of the endless loop of cleaning, cooking, and taking care of everything they possibly needed. The summer before she turned eighteen, Adelaide's step-mother decided to get rid of her once and for all, but only to have another plan inside her head. She sent her off to work as One Direction's housekeeper without ever bothering herself with her again. As nerve-wracking and slightly mortifying as it was, Adelaide began her job diligently and respectfully for these five boys. Coming off to the outside world as seemingly nice guys, Adelaide was slightly surprised when she realized Harry was, well, not quite what she thought.                                                    

He made it known from the beginning that he wanted nothing to do with her and constantly rudely remarked about her ways. He put her down as if slowly waiting for her bubble to burst. But Adelaide was ready to find out why he was like that and began a not quite fairy tale-like experience full of twists and turns that finally led to the truth that began her Cinderella love story.