A Wattpadder's Guide

Hi!

I'm your guide to all things Wattpad. Being a Wattpadder myself, I thought you'd like to know how I see Wattpad and how to become successful on this website.

During the course of this guide, I'll be telling you how to get about not only the basics, but how to be an experienced Wattpadder. I'll tell you about everything from creating your profiles to writing your stories to communicating with other users.

I may not be the author with the most reads, nor with the most votes, but I think that during my time here, I've learnt a lot that I'm hoping will benefit you too.

The dedications given out during the course of this guide are given to those who have helped me or become a consistent reader. Also, the multimedia on the side are covers made for this Guide. Thanks to all those who are helping make this Guide come alive!

Remember that simply reading this lets me know how many of you are interested, but it would be great to get some more feedback! Vote for which ever parts you thought helped you, and comment on the good or bad points. Receiving feedback from you really does help me become a better writer, as well as absolutely making my day!

I'll update weekly, although sometimes I may update faster if I'm particularly happy with my feedback, or slower if I want more feedback or am busy.

You can always PM me to chat about anything, but if there's a topic that you want covered, simply comment on any part of this story asking me!

Here's to hoping that this helps you to become a great Wattpadder