2

"So what do you think of the new kid Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as they both walked to second period.

"He's cute."

Jungkook hesitated a little when he said that. He didn't feel that comfortable telling Yoongi his feelings towards anyone.

They continued walking to second.

"Hi nerd."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the girl. It was the same girl from first period.

"Fuck off." Yoongi said. She scoffed and continued walking. Jungkook smiled. He liked it when Yoongi cussed. He sounded funny.

They enter the classroom and walk towards there seats.

Hoseok walks in with the new kid and he had his arm around him.

Jungkook watched their every move, feeling a bit jealous.

"Jungkook your gonna scare the new kid away if you keep staring at him like you want to eat him."

He shook his head.

"Ok class get your books out and turn to page 125 and read all the way to 150."

Most people in the class groaned. The new kid sat in front of Jungkook.

"Hey what book are we supposed to have?" The new kid asked.

Jungkook closed his book and pointed at the cover.

"Thanks." He turned back around and got the book out of his backpack.

Jungkooks phone buzzed.

Yoongi: Wow what a nice way to welcome the new kid.

Jungkook: He could have asked someone else

Yoongi: yeah but he asked you

Jungkook: whatever I need to read

Yoongi: Wow rude much

Jungkook: Very

Jungkook rolled his eyes and put his phone back in his pocket. He tapped the new kids shoulder.

He turned around.

"What is your name?"

"Park Jimin, and yours?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

He nodded his head and turned back around. Jungkook continued to read where he left off.

Yoongi kicked Jungkooks leg.

"Ow what the hell Yoongi?" He whisper shouted.